Chapter 2

*Luke*

             Only about thirty minutes into the ride Skylar fell asleep on my shoulder what Skylar doesn't know is that we're vampires and she's our mate we have also been watching her for about a year or two now so we know everything about her we even know things about her that she doesn't know about herself yet. It took a good two hours before we made it back to our house which is in the middle of nowhere which is also why no one knows the supernatural exist. Anyway when we got to the house I picked Skylar up and took her to her new room her decor theme is black and a dark ish purple which are her two favorite colors after getting her settled in her bed I went downstairs to the living room where the others are since we don't sleep. For the rest of the night we talked about what we should do tomorrow and how we should tell her about the some of the supernatural creatures existing and how we are vampires. Once sunrise came Micheal got up to go cook breakfast and the rest of us got changed into our day time clothes and went downstairs for breakfast. It only took about an hour before Skylar came running down the stairs good thing we put carpet in every room of the house except for the kitchen and the bathrooms. Skylar's hair was sticking up every where and she still had the clothes on from last night but she still looked gorgeous like always. Now time to act like we know nothing about her.