Chapter 4

*Michael*

              As the day went on it started to get dark so I ordered us some pizza and we all figured now is the best time to tell Skylar what we are and what she is to us. So we all day down after pausing the movie and said "Okay Skylar serious talk." She nodded and said "Okay I'm all ears but do I need to keep an opened mind?" I said "Yes you do and you need to promise not to freak out okay we won't hurt you." She nodded and Calum said "Skylar do you believe in the supernatural realm?" She nodded and said "Yeah but I believe more in Vampires and Witches but only because my best friend is a witch and I met a vampire once but by accident since I kinda disrupted his meal." I said "How long ago was that?" She said "About 3 months ago he had pure red eyes and really sharp fangs and his hair was dyed half black half purple and he was like 6'5." Ashton said "Did he say anything to you?" She said "Yeah his voice was very deep and raspy and he told me and I quote I should be lucky I'm valuable to his world or he'd kill me." I nodded and said "Okay well that's makes this easier Skylar we are vampires but we won't hurt you I promise." She nodded and said "Why'd you take me then?" Luke said "Because Skylar you are our mate meaning your our soulmate the person meant for us." Skylar said "Well I'm glad it's y'all and McScary I met that time so what are your abilities?" Ashton said "Well we all have heightened hearing, sight, smell, speed, and strength. My special ability though is invisibility Luke's is mind reading teleportation and Calum's is seeing the future." She said "Luke what am I thinking right now?" Luke said "W-well your imagining what you look like naked and I now need a cold shower." She laughed and said "Well you may wanna go take care of that very prominent boner." All we could do was laugh while Luke used his vampire speed to go take care of his boner and right after he got back downstairs the pizza dude showed up so we ate pizza and watched more TV until Skylar eventually fell asleep snuggled in to my side.