Chapter 3

*Skylar*

             I woke up in a strange room then I remembered everything from last night and smiled I'm finally out of there. I climbed out of bed and when I breathed in I smelt bacon so me being me I run out of my room down the hall then down the steps then through that hallway and into the kitchen where the four boys are sitting at a table filled with pancakes, bacon, eggs, grits, toast, sausage, and orange juice so I take a seat across from them. Once seated I put six pieces of bacon, two pancakes, and one helping of eggs on my plate then fill my cup with orange juice that's when I noticed the boys looking at me so I say "What never seen a girl eat before?" Green hair said "Yeah just never that much." I nodded and said "So what's your names?" Quiff and blue eyes said "I'm Luke the one with green hair is Michael the one with black hair is Calum and the curly haired one is Ashton." I nodded and said "Well my name is Skylar Jade Rogers I'm 17 I have black hair and my violet eyes are the actual color I'm 5'2 and my hobbies are reading, writing, drawing, training, work outs, and music." Ashton said "What's your favorite food, drink, color, movie, TV show, and song/artist?" I said "Pizza, Root Beer, Dark ish Purple and Black, Beauty and the Beast, Jessie, and Better off dead/Sleeping With Sirens. What about y'all?" Ashton said "Bacon, Dr. Pepper, Blood Red and Black, Descendants, Criminal Minds, and Boulevard of broken dream/Green Day." Michael said "Pizza, Pepsi, Black and Neon Green, Paranormal activity, ghost adventures, and Welcome to the black parade/My Chemical Romance." Luke said "Lasagna, Coke, Black and Cerilum Blue, Mean Girls, supernatural, and Fallen Angels/Black Veil Brides." Calum said "Nachos, Sprite, Black and Hot pink, Fast and Furious, law and order SVU, and the drug in me is you/Falling In Reverse." I nodded and said "What's your guys hobbies?" Calum said "Work outs, training, video games, and music." I said "Cool well let's watch TV and I get to pick the show so we are watching The Vampire Diaries because I'm obsessed with vampires." For the rest of the day we watched TVD.