Welcome home

Shoto really hadn't expected to see them when he got home from work but he wasn't against it. He couldn't help but take a picture so he could remember the view. He'd been so stressed and he told katsuki on his break all about it and katsuki goes and does this.

In front of him bakugou was bent over on the bed. Head in the pillows and his ass in the air, his hands spreading his ass to show the pink rhinestone on the buttplug he put in. He was wearing fishnets and six inch black and red boot heals. A little skirt that barely covered anything. He had on fingerless gloves that went to his elbows and a crop top and worked so perfectly. To top it off he had his collar on that had the little charm saying 'property of master' on it.

Shoto was stunned in the doorway when he first walked in. After looking katsuki over and regaining composure he walked over to the bed. He sat on his knees behind bakugou and started moving the plug in and out a bit, he pulled it out fully when he got bored of just playing with the plug. The plug had done well keeping katsuki nice and stretched for him. It was a larger plug than normal, katsuki usually only used it when he wanted to stay full and stretched.

Shoto grabbed the lube and spread it across his fingers, even though katsukis stretched and he knew katsuki could take his dick dry (and would enjoy it) Shoto wasn't one to take the risk of actually hurting katsuki by doing so. It was rare that he would go in dry, only when katsuki really begged for it. He put lube on his dick and spread that around well. He took a minute debating on wether to just go in or to use his fingers first, he knew katsuki would like the pain but he wanted to tease him too. When he heard katsuki whine he knew what he was gonna do. He spent all this time getting all dressed up just for Shoto, Shoto would reward him for that not tease him. He got closer and lined himself up with katsuki before slowly sliding in, the sound katsuki made turned him on so much more. He waited a few seconds before starting to move, he started slow but it didn't last long. It took Shoto around 30 seconds to find a nice fast pace at a angle that had him hitting katsukis prostate the whole time. Katsuki was a moaning mess which Shoto /loved/ to see. He was the cause of this, katsuki bakugou moaning because of his cock.

Shoto kept going, at times his thrusts would slow and at other times they would steed up. Katsuki absolutely loved it, the feeling of Shoto using his hole. He trusted Shoto and that Shoto knew how to take care of him and that trust is what got him to do this. He could feel himself getting close, he couldn't get words out through moans so he tried to signal it. He wouldn't cum without permission, that was a rule. The goal today was to be good for Shoto so he wasn't gonna break any of their rules.

Shoto knew what katsuki was trying to say, he pulled katsukis hair softly and leaned down whispering in his ear for him to cum, now. And katsuki did, katsuki always did. He learned well, he could cum on command as long as he was close.

Shoto came a few seconds after katsuki did and after a few more thrusts he pulled out and put the plug back into katsuki. He wanted to keep katsuki full of his cum.

Shoto laid next to katsuki and katsuki climbed on top of him. Katsuki started to massage his shoulders, Shoto really couldn't be happier with him. After a bad day of work he didn't expect to come home to this, normally they make tea and popcorn and katsuki makes Shoto talk about his day before they watch movies but this is more fun. Shoto does the same for katsuki when he has bad days, except Shoto makes a nice warm bath and they talk about it and then they talk about other, random things. Things like what they just did weren't too rare but he loved them.

((1: my old todobaku book disappeared from this sight and idk why but this is the new one
2: I'll try and rewrite chapters from that as good as I can
3: I am a male and I have a dick
4: I need RP partners XD