Guess whos back.

Shoto sighed, slipping off his shirt before turning the light off and getting in bed. He didn't go to bed at the same time as katsuki often, so it was always nice when he did. "You didn't eat anything today baby" he said the the ash blonde Male already laying in bed.

Katsuki just shrugged "I just... didnt feel like it today..." he said. His voice was calmer than usual. "B-but... Um..." Katsuki hummed softly, wondering how he should put his words. He was always horrible at asking for what he wanted.

"Yeah?" Shoto said, climbing into bed beside him now stripped to his underwear. Bakugou was only wearing his underwear too. He kept himself propped up on one elbow, looking down at katsuki who was on his back. He played with one of the many spikes of katsukis hair. "You can tell me."

Katsuki turned to his side so he was facing Shoto. "I... I'm horny daddy." He said, submission slipping into his voice. He looked at Shoto with begging eyes. He gasped and big down on his lip when he felt Shoto squeeze his ass.

"What do you want from me, baby boy~" he said, his voice low and husky. He watched katsuki squirm under the blankets at the pet name. He knew that was one of his favourite pet names. His eyes widened softly at the sudden words falling off katsukis tongue without falter. Katsuki usually wasn't this submissive, obedient. He was normally bratty. Shoto could tell just from this how much katsuki really craved him.

He climbed on top of bakugou, putting bakugous hands over his head with one hand. "Look at you" he said, his icy cold finger running down katsukis chest, leaving a light layer of frost behind. Katsuki shivered, he always enjoyed when Shoto used his quirk. Behind so turned on by a freezing or burning sensation was just so different, something about it just drove him crazy. That being said, Shoto didn't do this often. He said since katsuki liked it so much  it had to be saved for the really rough nights.

He pulled Katsukis underwear off and grabbed the lube, putting it on his fingers. It was strawberry, bakugou refuses to let any lube not strawberry scented enter hid body. He's 'too good for that stuff.' It had to be his favourite. He pushed two fingers in. Katsuki didn't need that much prep, but he learned quickly that he didn't like being fucked without it. He listened to the soft moans coming from the blonde as he pushed his fingers in and out, spreading them apart inside of him. He located a certain spot fairly quickly, he practically memorised katsukis body. He added another finger, pumping them in and out, teasing his prostate, before pulling all his fingers out. Katsuki whined, wiggling his hips in disappointment. "Daddy~" he begged, as Shoto watched him deal with the sudden emptiness. He pulled his underwear down and told katsuki to flip over. He did so, pulling his ass in the air and his face in the pillow. Shoto got behind him, lining himself up to katsuki. "Are you ready baby?" He asked softly, getting a nod in return. "Do you remember your safewords?" He asked again. Katsuki whined, pushing his ass back. Shoto chuckled softly. "So impatient" he teased. He slowly pushed into katsuki, hearing the boy moan his name loudly.

Shoto grabbed a handful of katsukis hair, his other hand on katsukis hip, and started to speed up. He barely gave katsuki time to adjust before he was practically pounding into him. Katsuki loved it though, it was just what he had been waiting. Shotos thick cock pushing in and out on him. He wasn't to be filled with shotos cum.

Katsuki started squirming when he felt close. He was never one to verbally express himself, especially during these times. He was easily shy and embarrassed when it came to this. But they had learned how to deal with it, and get around that. Shoto had learned all the little signs katsuki gave, and they came up with signals to use. He couldn't in-force rules like 'hold it in' or 'tell daddy before you cum' if katsuki didn't have some kinda signal. He didn't mind that katsuki wasn't verbal. katsuki didn't want to, he was uncomfortable with that.

Shoto kept going, even after katsuki came on the bed. The loud moan only motivated him to go faster. He leaned down, kissing and sucking on katsukis neck. He felt himself getting close, and soon filled katsuki. Katsuki came a second time when Shoto filled him up. Shoto thrusted a few more times, riding out their high, before pulling out.

"N-no d-daddy! Plug!" Katsuki said, not wanting anything to drip out. Shoto listened, grabbing the Red plug from their bedside drawer before fully pulling out, pushing the plug in in replacement. "How's that feel baby? Is that everything your perfect little body wanted?" Shoto asked, laying next to him and letting katsuki cuddle up to his side. Katsukis furious nodding made him chuckle again, playing with the boys hair. "Time for bed, my prince" he said, and Katsuki nodded to show he agreed. Shoto just kissed his forehead and watched katsuki drift off.