blowjob

Shoto and Katsuki were the last two awake. Everyone else had gone to their dorms to go to sleep, leaving Shoto and Katsuki alone in the common room. Katsuki got up from the chair he was in to go get a drink and when he came back he sat next to Shoto. He didn't say anything and just turned on the TV, finding a good background show. He didn't like the silence, he just wanted a little noise so it wasn't so quiet in here. The TV volume was very low. Due to how close they were now when Katsuki looked at Shoto he could see the bags under Shoto's eyes.

"Half 'n half!" He said, his voice quiet but aggressive. He glared at Shoto, but it held no real threat or aggression. "Why do you look so shitty?!" He asked when Shoto looked over at him. He cursed himself internally, he hadn't meant to say it that way. He didn't mean to be so rude. He had just wanted to ask if Shoto was okay.

"Oh, thanks." Shoto rolled his eyes, sarcasm filled his tone. He wasn't a normally sarcastic person, normally he'd just say nothing. He was in a bad mood. He didn't care as much as he normally did about being monotone. He wouldn't admit it but his bad mood came from his lack of sleep. It had only been a few weeks since he moved into the dorms, he was having trouble sleeping at night still not used to not living with Endeavour. He was still looking around every corner, being cautious when going to the kitchen, hiding in his room, flinching when someone stopped by. It was weird to not live with endeavor, and these cautious habits carried over. The worst of it was the nightmares he had.

He was having uncontrollable nightmares about his father since he moved into the dorms. They terrified him to a point that now he was scared to sleep; he was scared to even close his eyes. "Um? I'm doing normal? nothing has really changed?" bit his lip as he lied. He was never a good liar. He didn't want anyone to worry about him, so he tried to lie to Katsuki.

"It's about time to go to bed, don't you think?" Katsuki asked. He noticed Shoto tense up at his words. He watched Shoto's eyes dart around before settling on his lap. He could tell shoto wasn't gonna talk, but maybe he could guess the problem. "or not, what do you think of me going to bed? " Katsuki wasn't tired, he was just trying to get a feel of what Shoto was feeling. Shoto tensed up more and shook his head slightly. "Okay, do we stay out here and sleep, or stay up?"

"stay up..." Shoto said in a voice bland of emotion. Shoto appreciated that Katsuki was even willing to stay up with him. Katsuki kept asking him questions. Shoto started to open up to him. kept asking him things and Shoto started to open up. Soon after he started to open up to Katsuki his behavior was getting less tense and he let his emotionless façade fall. He'd never opened up to anyone before, but nobody really asked him. Midoriya didn't have the guts to ask these questions. Shoto didn't mind answering. He was liking talking about Endeavour and everything, he still left out the nightmares. Telling someone letting it out for the first time, felt therapeutic. He was still tense and uptight but there was a noticeable difference from when the conversation started.

The night went on; Katsuki stopped asking questions and they just talked. Katsuki got Shoto to smile once or twice, but only once for half a second. Shoto was always told emotion was weakness and he shouldn't show it. Eventually that was drilled into him so much he became the monotone person he was now. Shoto had loosened up a lot through the night. He yawned, but when Katsuki asked if Shoto was tired Shoto shook his head and told him no. He was still lying. The reason he is able to stay up so long is because he's so uptight and on edge. After a few more minutes of talking Shoto put his head on Katsuki's shoulder, not sleeping yet but very drowsy. He yawned again, then apologized for laying on the other. His voice was not much more than a tired mumble. Katsuki growled and told him not to apologize as he wasn't doing anything wrong .

He asked Katsuki to help him stay awake and the other agreed. He made Shoto promise that if they stayed up tonight he'd try and get some sleep the next night. Shoto agreed to that if Katsuki would be around when he slept, Katsuki told him they would worry about that when it came time. Their conversation kept going. Shoto moved so he was laying on the couch and head fell from Katsukis shoulder to his lap. After a few minutes of this Katsuki started to play with Shotos hair. Shoto loved the feeling of Katsuki's fingers in his hair, massaging his scalp, it was nice. Shoto shuffled around and snuggled his face into Katsuki's stomach. He stayed there until Katsuki shook him softly.