This isnt done

Shoto sighed when he opened the door. Normally katsukis there waiting for him to get home, but he assumed katsuki got called in. He really hated being home alone, katsuki just had a way of making this apartment feel safe, feel like home.

He set his bag down next to the door then took his coat and shoes off. He walked around for a little while cleaning up the mess they had left. When he was satisfied with how the livingroom looked he walked down the halls, stopping at the both room. Should he take a shower now? Or should he wait for katsuki? He knew katsuki preferred showering together so he decided to wait and kept walking.

He walked into their shared room, his eyes immediately landed on katsuki. He was on his knees in from of the bed facing the door. His hands were on his knees and his head down. He was wearing minimal clothing.

A smirk grew on shotos face as he took it all in, it took him a few minutes to notice the collar he was wearing and the chain attached to it. He walked clothed and kneeled in front of katsuki. He put his finger under katsuki chin and made him look up at him. Katsukis crimson eyes were full of submission, desperation, almost begging for it.

"Look at you" Shoto said in a low dominant tone. "You're such a good little whore for me"

Shoto chuckled when katsuki nodded eagerly. He moved his hand and grabbed the chain, standing up and pulling katsuki up. He barely let katsuki get on his feet before roughly shoving him on the bed.

The push shocked katsuki as first, but he quickly adjusted to the bed. "Turn around and keep your ass up" Shoto ordered before going to the other side of the room to get undressed himself.

When he was left in nothing but his underwear he trailed back to the bed. Katsuki was always such a good boy, listening to every word. It might seem wrong, he has such an ego everywhere else, but there's a level of trust with Shoto that he lets himself relax more, not be such a hardass. Katsuki loves praise and validation, and the only way to get it from Shoto was to be good and listen.

It's different in their normal day to day life, if katsuki isn't feeling submissive or Shoto isn't feeling dominant then there's no need to act like it.

Shoto noticed the plug in katsukis ass, he played with it a bit before pulling it out. "Look at you~ already all stretched for daddy~ just how I like it~" he said in a low husky tone that made katsuki shudder.

Just to tease katsuki Shoto pushes two fingered into his (already lubed) hole. He pushed them In and out, causing katsuki to moan just a little. Shoto wasn't surprised by this, two fingers barely satisfied katsuki even when he wasn't already stretched. His moans started to turn annoyed and desperate.

Shoto let this go on for a few more seconds before he was satisfied and pulled his fingers out. His movements weren't slow, but not fast either. He lined himself up with katsuki and pushed In.

It was hard for him to hold back after hearing the moan that came from katsuki. He bit his lip and let katsuki adjust. The moment katsuki signalled that he could move he started. He started slowly, and as he went on he went a lot faster.

((I've been writing this slowly for a while, one sentence at a time basically. This is me giving up and giving yall another chapter cause I don't know if this will ever be finished.

On another note
I need roleplay partners.
Strictly semi-lit to lit, we can work everything out in DMs.))