Untitled Part 2

Johnny arrived to school on Monday morning early for extra Math lessons. Hayden texted him earlier saying he can't come I early, meaning it was just Johnny and Mrs Ryans, which he quite liked the sound of.

Johnny entered her classroom. Her red hair was tied back and he thought she looked a lot cute with it tied back.

"Tuck your shirt in." She told him.

Johnny rolled his eyes as he tucked the bottom of his shirt into his pants. He sat down at the front of the room. She sat down next to him.

Johnny still didn't learn anything because he was distracted by her.

Johnny left the room once the bell had rang and school started.

During recess he nearly got in a fight with someone, but it was broken up by Mrs Ryans and she gave him detention after school tonight.

Johnny just had PE when he went to detention, so he was hot and sweaty.

He walked into her class.

"Finally. What took you so long?" She asked

"I was getting changed. Unless you wanted to see me in my stinky, sweaty PE kit." Johnny joked as he sat down

"Say that, I'm still sweating through this shirt." Johnny said

"You're going to be sorting out these school books into alphabetical order for me." She said, handing him about 50 book.

"Ok."

After about 40 minutes, she said he could go.

Johnny stood up, but she stopped him before he left.

"Johnny, if you are caught fighting again, you may be suspended." She said

"Well, I won't get caught." He joked

"Johnny, seriously. You're a good lad. Clever, funny, attra-" she stopped herself from finishing her sentance."Don't mess this year up by fighting."

Johnny looked down at her, since he was a bit taller than her. He thought she was so good looking. He couldn't resist her any longer. He moved in and kissed her. She stood still before placing her hand on his cheek as they made out.

After a few seconds, she pushed him off her.

"No. You need to go." She said

"Miss-"

"Go!" She shouted

Johnny left the classroom, leaving her on her own.

The next morning, Johnny went to extra maths without Hayden.

When he walked in, she was sitting at her.

"Morning, Johnny." She said

"Morning." He replied awkwardly

He sat at his desk and she gave him questions to answer and she turned back to her desk.

"Miss?" Johnny asked after her.

"Yeah?" She asked, not turning to face him.

"You can't pretend what happened didn't happen." He said loudly

"I'm not. I just... Regret it." She said hesitantly

Johnny stood up behind her.

"It took you a while to pull away when we kissed." Johnny said, putting his hand on her shoulder and turning her round to face him.

"It can't happen again. I'm your teacher." She said

"I'm 16, I'm legal age."

"Its still illegal. You're my student. And I'm married." She said