Prologue

Authors notes: so the picture above is what Erik Bright looks like but just imagine him more realistic I guess and of course with black ears and tail.

Ok enjoy!
_________________________________

The moon was shinning brightly above the city casting long shadows along the deserted street. It was late at night and Dr. Bakster was walking to his car after a long days work. The lack of light made finding his keys nearly impossible.

While digging through his bag he dropped a bottle of pills. It clattered onto the asphalt and started to roll away. Before the bottle of pills could roll any further a black boot stoped it. The Doctor looked up to see this mysterious boot belonged to an even more mysterious man with dog ears?

The Doctors eyes widened. He knew this man. He stoped shuffling through his bag and stood just a bit taller.

"My I help you sir?" He said looking into the mans glowing yellow eyes.

"Say doc this is a rather peculiar prescription?". He said while tossing the bottle between his hands.

"I-it's for one of my patients" the doctor said failing to his the fear in his voice.

"A patient you say? Hmm, thought you told me you had no patients with this condition".

The Doctor gulped. He never thought he would find out. Never thought that in a million years there could be spy's working alongside him. He couldn't believe he came here himself!

"What do you mean sir? That's just pills for a simple upper respiratory infection nothing more!" The doctor said stepping back a bit.

in a flash the Doctor was begging held up by his neck by the dark man."My nose never lies old man! I know these are pills to hide any animal like features! You will tell me who these are for and where I can... deliver them too." He said with an evil grin.

The Doctor struggles to make out words, "I-I c-c-can't! It's c-conf-fidintial!"

"Nothing in my city is confidential now tell me! Or perhaps I'll pay that pretty daughter of yours a visit? What was her name again, Evelyn right?" He said while throwing the Doctor to the ground.

The Doctor gasped for breath on the ground. I can't! I made a promise to her father! But my Daughter...

"Well? SPIT IT OUT!" The man growled deeply cause Dr. Bakster to visibly jump.

"Her...", he looked at the ground I'm sorry old friend, "Her name is (y/n), (y/n) (l/n) and she is living with my daughter so please don't hurt her..."

The yellowed eyed man grinned, "Pleasure doing business with ya doc". He said pocketing the pills and leaving the Doctor on the ground.

____________________________________

Delirious was so tempted to go after the yellow eyed man. But he knew that would blow his cover and reveal to the enemy that he had valuable information.  Why was Bright so interested in this patient and what did he mean those pills hide "animalistic features" . Could thee be other wolf bloods? I gotta get back to HQ the crew will want to hear this...