female rappers

ok , we need to start giving regular female rappers more attention .

idk if yall hear about what jermane dupre? idk how to spell his name . but if yall heard what he said about female rappers ( if not look it up ) but i do and dont agree with what he said .

1. not all female rappers came from stripping and we need to stop saying that shit . cardi b is the only known rapper ( that i know of ) that came from stripping & television . but nicki from red lobster , megan came from somewhere in the south . like all the " popping " rappers right not arent strippers .

2. we gotta stop giving these females that rap about twerking and getting money the attention . even though it " sells " or whatever , that shit is getting tiring & i dont wanna hear it . i know yall want yall hot girl summer but keep it in the summer , i dont wanna hear it all year round .

3. there are rappers that dont talk about that stuff and are better rappers than the ones that talk about that shit . for example , rico nasty , from what ive listened to she dont rap about non of that. and she is a good ass rapper .

moral of the story , pay attention to these less know rappers that rap about normal shit that people ca relate to . even though i love my girl megan , i dont wanna hear that all the time .