regarding the kpop post

im making this post to clear up some things ab my kpop opinion.

it was brought up to me that the post could seem more like im trying to state a fact rather than a opinion. when i started this book a year ago, i thought that i had to be very blunt & that showed a lot in that chapter. so i can see how the way i worded my opinion could come off as rude & hurt people who are in the kpop fandom.

i also seen some comments saying that i was generalizing people in the kpop fandom. i apologize for that. the whole thing around me making that statement was simply because i had only seen negative things from kpop fans. i followed a lot of "spam" accounts & accounts that report on stuff in the media (accounts like tiktok room but they focus on all topics regarding social media & influencers) so whenever they made posts regarding kpop is was negative stuff being posted by fans, especially on twitter. and because i didnt have a twitter account myself, i didnt see any good things coming from kpop fans. im going to be honest i do still see the negative BUT i do understanding generalizing now & how damaging that can be. so again i do apologize for generalizing the entire fandom and making it look bad in my post.

i also seen a comment saying that i shouldnt let a fandom ruin the music for me. now i have heard some kpop songs before, they werent not my cup of tea. and fandoms are just a part of music for me, thats just how i go about things. i used to be a big twenty one pilots fan but once i seen the toxic aspects of the fandom i distanced myself & stopped listening to their music as much. i dont really know how to explain it.

i understand that some things in here may be worded wrong or something i said here could still rub someone the wrong way. i wish i could talk to all of u and say this because i feel like text could be misunderstood easier. if that makes sense.

so please feel free to comment any questions like u would like me to answer regarding that post. or if you would like anymore clarification & i will respond.