Chapter 1- Doctor Martin Brenner, the man who tortures.

"You will always be Papa's little girl"

The alarms were blaring and I was running as fast as my legs would take me. "She's escaping! Fifteen's escaping! Fifteen's getting away! We need her for the ropes! Get her you good for nothing slack ass bitches!" I suddenly stopped and realised I was frozen and was being dragged backwards. I tried to struggle against it but the force was too strong. "That's it, nice job Eleven. Bring her back to me." Papa's voice was now soft and kind. Suddenly I was in his arms and I was struggling against him but his grip was too strong on me. "You will be rewarded for this Eleven." "Thank you Papa." Eleven shot me a look of sympathy and mouthed 'I'm so sorry' Before I could reply Papa pulled out a knife. It was my knife. It had the name y/n m/n l/n carved into the handle. It was the name I had given myself. The blade was blood soaked. "This is yours, isn't it?" I didn't respond and instead watched Eleven or as I called her in my head, Jane. I knew her name, I was able to steal her file and read it. Papa pulled me back into reality by screaming "ISN'T IT?" "Yes, Doctor Brenner." I mumbled. "It's yes Papa to you. Now, why do you have this knife?" He pulled up my thermal sleeves to reveal scars and cuts from the knife. "Now, how about I give you just one more scar?" And he slashed my throat in one clean sweep. He let go of me and I dropped to the floor, crying. He grabbed my face brutally and said; "Let's make a couple of things clear you little motherfucker. You will stay here for the rest of your life. You will always be my daughter. You will always be Papa's little girl." He snarled and I passed out.   

Sorry it is so short I really wanted to just set up the scene. Goodbye for now but not forever!