Chapter 8-The Case of the Missing Experiment 1-015 Part 3

"Back away, or I swear to all things evil I will kill you! Get back you bastards!"

Okay, so I'm gonna to a sort of time-skip later in the chapter but it will only make sense when you come to it! Have fun! This should be interesting.

Your POV

More and more Bloodhunters started coming into the shed. "Back away, or I swear to all things evil I will kill you! Get back you bastards!" But all the Bloodhunters did was pounce on me and they clawed at my skirt. I managed to make them go away with my fire as well as slashing my sword at them. I created a barrier of fire around myself so that nothing could stop me from doing what I needed to do. And at the moment, that was making new clothes for myself. Wherever I walked, my fire barrier would follow. I started to craft leather clothing that looked somewhat like someone battling other creatures would wear. I put the clothes on and they, luckily, perfectly fit me. I managed to make my sword elemental. I made it elemental by running my hand down the blade, each time with a different element. Whenever I would think about a certain element while attacking a creature and was killing it, that element would become the shape of the sword and would destroy the creature how I would destroy it if I was just using that element with my body and not a weapon. Not that my body isn't a weapon because it is and a pretty damn good one it is.

I started running into the house. I saw a flash and there were loads of people in what Nancy calls a dining room, I think, I'm not sure though. I only recognised Dustin, Lucas, Mike, Will, Joyce and the Wheeler family. It looked like they were all packing, but for what? I decided to try and give them a sign as to where I am. I tried to think of another way to describe the Nether. The Upside Down! It's an opposite version of my world. It isn't normal, so it isn't right side up but upside down!

I created a ball of lightning and pictured Mike in my head. I created a ball of fire and pictured Dustin and I created a ball of water and pictured Lucas. I saw a flash and the balls had appeared next to them. I ran back outside to go back into the shed to make sure that I had created all the weapons that I needed. I saw fishing line, maybe that's what it's called, I think that's what it says on the side. Suddenly, a Bloodhunter pounced on me and started slashing at my stomach and the pain was unbearable. "Get off of me!" I screamed. I tried to use my fire but it wasn't working "What the fuck!" I screamed, still being slashed. I brought out my sword and praying to all things good and bad that my fire would work with my sword. But nothing was working, my fire wasn't working and neither was my lightning. All I really had left was water, ice and those evil vines. And water and ice are very hard to produce.

I saw Mike and he was struggling to figure out what to do. "концентрат" I said to myself (Concentrate). "ты не слабый ты сильный" I said to myself. (you are not weak, you are strong.) Suddenly a Bloodhunter attached itself to me. It's flaps were around my leg. I ran out of the house and tried to find water. "отпусти тебя, ублюдок!" (let go you bastard." I found water and took my boots off. I just realised that they were scorched and were covered in blood. Yeah, English isn't my first language Russian is. Papa never noticed that all the experiments he sent me to were run by the Soviet Union. My favourite was a man called Alexei, I think. He had curly black hair, and always had pens with him. He always cared for me. I always wished he was my Papa. Not Brenner.

I sighed realising the water was going to do nothing. I still had my bow and arrow, so I ran to the closest building. I couldn't read what it said but I ran in anyway. It was huge. There was a lion on one of the walls, there in the doorway was one of the Bloodhunters, I had managed to get the other Bloodhunter off my leg. He stood there snarling at me. Suddenly Mike was flashing into the Nether I started shouting arrows at the Bloodhunter and somehow it came right back at me. It pierced my shoulder but I showed no weakness, no pain.

Suddenly, Mike was fully in the Nether, lying down with his face on ground. "Get away from me you bastard!" I screamed, aiming my bow and arrow at a Bloodhunter. I aimed an arrow at one of the Bloodhunters and it pierced the creature and it screeched loudly. I ran my hand down on the arrow and loaded another arrow into the bow. This time it was on fire. "I'm going to kill whether you like it or not!" I screamed. I aimed it at the creature and it was set on fire. It was screeching and turned to ash. I started to concentrate and suddenly, there were vines coming out of my hands, closing of the area from where the creature had come from. "Are you alright,Mike?" "Y,yeah. I think so. Why am I not at the Quarry?" Suddenly, something flashed in front of my eyes. Dead.Drowned.  "How do I say this softly? You're gone. Michael Wheeler, you drowned." "So, are you dead?" "No. I am alive." "So how are you here?" "Do not worry about that. You will not be dead for long." "What do you mean?" "You died but you will not be dead for long." "What are you on about?" Three words appeared: Alive. Sister. Brother. Then two faces. "She is saving you. They are saving you." "Who is?" "Girl Wheeler, brother Byers." "Nancy and Jonathan?" "Girl Wheeler, brother Byers." I repeated. "Yeah, Nancy and Jonathan." "Goodbye Mike. I will die soon."