Chapter 2- The Power of (y/n)

"No! Let go of me! Let me go! Not the ropes! Please no!"

Disclaimer: Eleven's sentences are shortened like they are in the show. I just wanted to make it somewhat accurate to the show.

*6 years later*

I had managed to sneak into Eleven's room to celebrate her 12th birthday despite my tall stature. Eleven was celebrating my 16th birthday. I slowly, quietly and carefully shut the door behind me. "Sister! You made it!" exclaimed Eleven, hugging me. "Of course I did, El. We're sisters after all." We considered each other as sisters because we both live through the same tragedy and horror day after day. "If Papa finds you here, it's the ropes again." said El. I nodded. I traced the scar on my neck from when he slashed me. "Hurt?" asked El. "Yeah." We both started whisper-singing. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear sister, happy birthday to you! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray!" We both sang in unison. Eleven pulled out a piece a paper with a drawing of the two of us hugging wearing clothes from the outside instead of the normal hospital dressing gown with long hair. "Aw, this is so cute El! I love it! Here I got something for you." I folded it up and put it in my bra. I pulled out a hand made bracelet that spelt out S.I.S.T.E.R and had the number 15 and 11 on it. "I understand if you don't like the numbers. I can always take them off." "Sister, beautiful! How did you find?" said Eleven, putting the bracelet on.  "After all the experiments, I picked up materials." "You are smart, sister." I heard the door open and our faces went from ones of pure happiness and joy to that of horror. "Now, now, now. What do we have here? Celebrating birthdays are we?" asked Papa. "Now, it's only fair that I give you a gift 15. You are my daughter after all." "And what is that you foul creature?" I spat. Eleven looked at me, giving me warning looks. "Get her." And two scientists grabbed hold of me.

"Why, I think the ropes would be a sufficient birthday present, don't you?" said Papa, smirking. "No!" cried El. "No! Let go of me! Let me go! Not the ropes! Please no!" I cried, struggling against the scientists, but the ropes were already tied tightly around my wrists and ankles. "Use it." "No!" I screamed. "Use your powers." "NO!" I screamed again. "Do you want that scar open again?" I concentrated and the ropes slowly started to untie themselves, turn into snakes and then burn up. I tried to smash the glass but it was my ropes room. It was adjusted to my powers, and my powers only. I was stuck in a see through cylinder. "That's a good girl. Tie more on her." "Are you sure Doctor Brenner? Those were fairly tight." "Do as I say or you'll leave here with nothing." Five scientists opened the door. They tied one around my midriff, one around my neck, six up each leg and six on each arm. They left before I could hurt them. "Now release yourself from these." I focused on my hatred towards Papa and the ropes loosened, flew to the ground and then turned into vines which started to creep up all around me.

" I focused on my hatred towards Papa and the ropes loosened, flew to the ground and then turned into vines which started to creep up all around me

"Papa! Papa! It's trapping me in here!" I cried. "Get her out. We need her for the bolts anyway." But they couldn't get me out. The more they tried, the more the vines grew around me and the thicker they got. "Papa, please help me!" I said, banging on what was left of the door but a vine grabbed my arm and pricked it, making my veins look black. "Papa! Papa, please!" "I have released the boundaries, you should be able to destroy the glass." I concentrated on the vines first picturing them burning and there was a sort of screech and they came off of the walls, shrivelled up and burst into flames. The glass shattered into a million pieces and I stumbled forward and fell face first on the floor. "Get up please sweetheart." said Papa in a soft voice. I pulled myself up, tears streaming down my face. "Now, now. We both know that I didn't mean for that to happen, don't we?" He asked, wiping my blood from nose away with a tissue. "Yes Papa." "Let's get you to the bolts shall we?" I started screaming internally. I knew that if I showed any more resistance that he would make me endure more pain.

The numbers corresponded to how much out of 15 we resisted against pain. One being that you showed extreme signs of pain and fifteen being no pain at all and therefore a full resistance to pain.  When you are born at this facility you are tested for your resistance and Papa always tells me that I never showed any signs of pain from any of the tests so therefore I got the name '15' despite the fact that I was the first. Papa had started it up just before Mama announced she was pregnant with me. Mama knew what Papa was doing as they had both come up with the idea together but one thing he didn't tell was that he would torture the babies and then tattoo their pain resistance on their arms. She resisted and insisted that I shouldn't be tested for pain resistance. And that's all I know. But my number says 1-015. Different to everyone else's.

He had strapped me to a chair but not before I had passed Eleven's room and signalled for her to escape. She nodded and sprinted out of her room. Alarms were blaring as the scientists prepared the bolts machine for me. "Eleven is out of the facility! I repeat, Eleven is out of the facility! There is nothing we can do!" Someone said over the loud speakers. "Fucking useless bastards." I heard Papa say through the microphone as he ran out of the control room. "Okay, 250 should do it. We need to see what your other powers are." said the scientist through the microphone. As he turned it up to 250 I screamed in agony, writhing around.

Suddenly my arms turned a pitch black. I saw lightning coming from my hands, with fire running down my arms and setting the chair on fire and the straps had turned into the vines from before "He doesn't like you." I suddenly said. "Sorry 15 but who doesn't like me?" "He doesn't like you." I repeated. I noticed I had no control over my voice. Papa walked back into the control. "What's wrong with the girl? Why is her skin like that? Why are her arms on fire and where has the chair gone? Those are the vines from before. Why are they in the room with her?" I walked up to the glass, shattered it, walked into the control room and slapped Papa. "He doesn't like you!" A hand-shaped mark was left on his face. "Who doesn't like me?" "He doesn't like you." "She keeps saying that, ever since I turned it up to 350." "You lied. You said 250. You are liar! I don't like liars! He doesn't like liars!" I set the control room on fire with the vines coming into the control room and strangling the scientist. "Kill him! He lied! Kill him!" I ordered. "No, please don't. 15, please, no!" "He doesn't like you. He wants you to die! He thinks you deserve to die!" I yelled. My skin slowly started to turn back to its normal colour. Within minutes, the scientist was dead and the vines disappeared.

I was suddenly rendered unconscious and I saw a boy with floppy brown hair and hazel eyes walking around a mysterious place. I woke up back in my room. "Ah, I see you're finally awake." "How long was I asleep for Papa?" "Six months. Your powers became too much. I have one question. Who is he?" "Who is who?" I asked, confused. "You said 'He doesn't like you.' and 'He doesn't like liars.' Who is this man?" "He doesn't like you." I said. "Why not?" "Because you have me." "Because you are my daughter?" "No, because you have me captive. He wants me to be free." "Tell this man that you are not held captive, you are just here for experiments." "He says that experiments are wrong. He says that you have me captive. He says that you should let me go." "Get in here!" yelled Papa. Eight scientists ran in holding me down, two were holding needles. I was struggling against their tight grip. One needle was injected into my neck and the other one was injected into my stomach. "Papa, no! Tell these men to let me go! What are you doing to me?" "I am keeping you safe. You are my precious daughter and you will be safe." And with that I fell asleep. This time I saw Eleven hiding in a sort of fortress talking to a boy with black hair. "How about we call you El? Short for Eleven?" "Sister called me that. I love my sister."

I hope you liked it! You're a spy! You have so many powers! How does that feel?? Goodbye for now but not forever!