jaded

jad•ed
/'jāded/
adjective
tired, bored or lacking enthusiasm, typically after having too much of something.

welp, i guess this was it. the end. cameron boyce and i have been hooking up for the last three months, and honestly, i couldn't tell if he actually had feelings, or if he just wanted me for my body. i wasn't sure how i felt, i mean after all, it's an honor to be cam's play toy whenever he wants. that was total sarcasm. whenever he wanted me, he had me. because i had nothing better to do? because i was desperate? because i was finding myself? or because i was drawn to his personality? i couldn't tell you. but what he wanted from me, he always had from me.
i knew he'd be at this party, and i knew he'd bring a date. because we weren't exclusive. we were kept in quiet. we never showed any affection to each other when in public, because believe it or not, we'd go out. but only as friends, right?
so, i'm bringing a man of my own. a guy i met about two weeks ago, and his name is jonah. jonah marais, from the popular band why don't we. jonah was really sweet, and he was really really cute. he showed affection, and he showed that i actually meant something, but then again, we hadn't come out and said anything about dating to the paparazzi or anyone else as a matter of fact. the only people actually knew were his band mates, and of course, sophie. my best friend. the person who introduced me to cameron.
we walked through the door, his arm around me and headed into the living room to see jack, one of jonah's band mates. "hey jack," jonah said, doing their "bro-shake" as they called it. "hey, y/n," he smiled, and gave me a light hug. "i don't know if you know, but cameron's here," he cringed. "well, good for him. to be out and about is nice for him. but incase he didn't realize, i'm here with jonah," i say to jack who raises his hand for a high five "that's my girl," i slapped his hand and i said "damn straight."
jonah and i continued to buzz around and say hello and have small conversations, but i kept catching cameron's eye. even though he was here with one of his friends. "what?" i mouthed, then kissed jonah's cheek.
i for one knew this would piss him off, because he's very possessive of me. he's very possessive of anything and anyone who shows him an ounce of feelings. his eyes went from a soft, flirty look to a jealous, overprotective man that i wanted nothing to do with.
after jonah had his fair share of drinks, we were ready to head back to the car, which i would drive to his house. but before we could get out the door, cameron stopped me. i had jonah's very drunk, very unstable body on my shoulder. "can this wait?" i say, rolling my eyes. "let me talk to you." he mumbled. "why would i do that? can't you see what my priorities are," i say, looking up at an intoxicated jonah.
"go put him in the car. we can talk." he says, "and why would i do a damn thing you say?" i reply, "yeah!" jonah's very cute but drunk body says, "can it, drunk." cameron says, "take that back," i say, "jonah. look at me," cameron says, waving his hand in front of jonah's face. "cameron." i chide. "no, y/n. if you won't talk to me. i'll tell your new boy toy everything that went down between us, and what i needed to tell you." he says, sliding his arm around the stairs. "even if i did know what went down between you and this cutie here," jonah starts, "it's in the past, cameron."
"is it, jonah?" cameron says, stepping up to jonah. "yes. it's in the past." jonah says, taking his arm off of my shoulder. "because believe it or not, she has standards," jonah says, "and you wouldn't even make it on the scale if it was anything more than a couple of hookups," jonah says, grabbing my arm and opening the door.
jonah pushes the door open and we go to his car. "that was a party!" he smiled and leaned over to me, smiling. "yeah," i said, not looking at him. "what's wrong," he asks, "is it cameron?" i look over at him, and put my lips against his. he pulls me over the center counsel and into his lap. "you know, i didn't think that we'd be doing this right now," he giggled. i laughed lightly, but dove straight back in to his lips, even if they tasted like the vodka he drank earlier. my hands roamed his hair and found a good spot between his neck and top of his head. he kept kissing, getting sloppy with it. "wanna keep going?" he asks, and i nod.