happy birthday brooke

today was my birthday, my eighteenth birthday to be exact. and i was so excited. i was so excited for this birthday for more than one reason: one) i'm legally allowed to do almost what ever i want. 2) i get to meet my internet boyfriend for the first time, and we've been together for two years.
so, today for my birthday, i am getting on a plane, going to la and meeting cameron mica boyce.
he and i met two years ago when we commented on the same instagram post, and we started texting via instagram. we got really really close and then he popped the question. i was so so happy.
we've sent each other christmas presents and anniversary gifts and it's been really cute and sweet. my parents love him; and his love me. it's really out of a book, but it's a wonderful book with cameron! i'm so excited, and i love him so much.
when my plane lands, i'm overly tired, but that changes when i see cam's bright and smiley face. "hi baby." he says and wraps me in his arms and we waddle back and forth, crying into each other's shoulders.
i pull away and look into his chocolate eyes and i press his lips to mine, and it feels like absolute heaven. we're made to be. and from one kiss, i know that.
we get back to his apartment, and we take a small nap before we do anything for my birthday. cameron holds my side, and snuggles his nose into my neck. i smile and hold his hand. we sleep for a couple of hours, and then we get up and get ready for a nice dinner he has planned for us.
we get up and ready. i'm in a nice red dress and heels, and he's in a suit and tie. we get into the car, and in true cameron fashion, he blindfolded me. he drove for about fifteen to twenty minutes, and lead me up from the car. he took the blindfold off, and we were.. at a warehouse?
   he lead me inside and flicked the lights on, and before my eyes, all of cameron's friends that i'd met on our internet relationship became my real life friends. there was a banner, that hung from the top of the warehouse bar that said, "welcome to the family, brooke!"
  i cried, obviously. i wasn't expecting such a wonderful event. and don't get me wrong, cameron's the greatest thing that could have ever happened, but i've watched him fold laundry, and my expectations for his party planning ability weren't the highest of highs. but, he truly outdid himself, and it was beautiful. the warehouse had windows in it, and over the hill it sat on, i could watch the whole city of los angeles. it was insane. i stood over there, root-beer in hand and thanked the heavens above for this gift. a hand rode along my back and cameron stood beside me, "well, are you surprised?" he asks and i nod, and in doing so give him a big hug.
  "brooke?"
  "yeah?" i say, wondering where he's going with this.
  "i love you, so so much." he says into my hair and i smile, saying, "of course. and i love you; my darling." he smiles and kisses my ear, he pulls me back into the party.

  the party goes on, and we dance the night away. sarah and i dance away and waltz our way through the guys, laughing the whole time. we took pictures on the photo booth cameron booked, and we played old 90's music to bring back the good old days (a/n I LOVE 90's MUSIC FIGHT ME) we partied, and we partied hard.
   everyone went home that night with happy memories and loving smiles, they gained a new member of the family. it's like having a baby, you're expecting it, and you count the little nugget as a member of the family before their born, and once they finally are, it's a whole new can of worms. and that was cameron and i's relationship. it was beautiful. and i love him, my new family and the city more and more as each day passes.
  cameron is unforgettable, and so was this birthday.
  "babe?" he says, as we snuggle in bed.
  "yeah, love?" i say into his neck, "what's up?"
  "did you have a good birthday?"
  "with you, of course."
  "i'm glad. that was my main objective here," he laughs. i pull away from his neck, and gently kiss his lips, and he kisses back.
  "i love you," we simultaneously say together, chuckling afterward.