Chapter 15: "Zeref.."

Here's the new update!~ im sorry for the long wait! TT_TT 

Author's POV:

Everyone is having fun.. also dragons.. (in human form) ... the war they have been waiting... seems like a farce... Throwing that thought they had fun the whole day.. Smiling, laughing and fighting (of course)..

But.. in the midst of their happiness.. they surely forgot theire purpose..

Until..

.

.

.

.

Natsu's POV:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Everybody stopped what they were doing.. and looked at each other understanding.. what had happened...

"Shit.." i murmered.. we totally forgot about the war.. 

I looked around finding Lucy.. 

'She was just hear a minute ago..' i thought as i sniffed fresh vanilla scent.. 

"Dont tell me.." i murmered.. as i ran outside.. finding my blonde mage..

"Damn! I knew it!" i saw Lucy fighting the dead mages... (the one Zeref is controlling) 

One by one each fairy tail members fought with the dragons in human form..

The fight went on for a few hours.. Until..

roar,,

was heard...

Evil dragons.... Dragons who gave their loyalty to the wrong person.. 

I saw Acnologia.. flying towards us.. and anger filled me. as we saw Zeref riding on top of him..

"ZEREF!!!" Lucy hissed.. as she was about to attack.. but she cant.. as she was blocked by attacks.. focused on her...

Argh! We fought and fought.. Dragons by Dragons.. mages to mages.. others helped the villagers.. hide to a safe place.. away from the war that has occured..

Punches.. kicks.. fire.. ice.. water... swords.. light... roars... screams.. and pain... seen in every corner and nooks.. 

We fight to save everyone.. and nothing else...

At last.. after Days.. of fighting..

Bruises..

wounds...

critical conditions..

People on the brink of deaths..

Tears..

sorrow..

and

Zeref..

Zeref.. who wanted to suck the life of what he sees..

but i will never let that happen.. never..

I will protect those people dear to me....

People i cherish and love..

Please dont be reckless..

Lucy..

Lucy's POV:

We fought and fought.. days past by.. and finally..

Each controlled dragons are set free.. but a lot was wounded.. and mages who are completely blinded by the devil inside Zeref.. 

They follow him for power and to fight.. they follow him to taste blood and pain..

I will never forgive him..

I will never forgive him for killing my mother.. not directly.. but still its all his fault..

Anger filled me.. i disgust his guts.. 

I hate him.. 

I hate him..

I despise him..

My eyes.. full of rage and revenge..

"Lucy.." someone held my shoulders.. i flinched.. but hugged the person..

"Natsu... *sniff* *sob*" i broke down.. as i hugged Natsu.. 

"I-i.. i fear myself.. i fear the revenge part of me.. I fear what will i do.." i confessed..

"Shh... no Luce.. dont give in.. your strong,, and we are here beside you.. We wont leave you.." he rubbed my back.. drawing circles on it to calm me down..

 I looked around me.. i forgot..

I forgot i have a family left.. i still have someone.. to protect.. 

The people who accepted me.. for who i am..

i wiped my tear off.. and was helped by Natsu to stand up..

I must do the right thing..

I must protect them..

I have to do this..

"Natsu.." i whispered.. as i tugged his sleeve..

"Hm?" he turned around and i gave him a..

kiss.. 

"Goodbye.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there! Why DID LUCY GAVE NATSU A KISS?

Why did she said goodbye? 

Curious?

Well, tune in to the next chap! (btw.. i deleted the bonus chap!' <3)

Please vote and be a fan! :*