Zeref's History

During an undisclosed era, Zeref witnessed the deaths of individuals in  a great war, having also been cursed at some point he began peculating other souls nearby.. with lack of intentions.

He is from ancient times and believed to have wield unfathomable power from which even the most timbultuous mages, quiver.

He had mastered and assimilated Dark Magic and brought into existence tens upon thousands of demonic forces which brought the world into disorder..

At some point, Zeref learned the value of life and because of this he was not able to use his powers like he used to. This caused the power Zeref to be considerably less threatening than before.. However, Zeref happens to forget the value of life again, the time when the full extent of his power will be released it will end this world... Zeref felt guilty after this and did not want to kill anymore.

So he stayed in Tenrou island, cut off from humanity.

Zeref is expecting Natsu to be the one who will end his sufferings.. to end his immortality..

He had believed that only Natsu and E.N.D. shall reach him..

But it didnt strike him that a new dragon queen will be crowned again.. thinking he destroyed the last generation of their blood..

 It's people like you who carved me into existence. It's wicked thoughts like yours that summoned Acnologia, heralding the end of this age. No one can stop it now. The world will be finished here. „   ~ Zeref

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have quoted this from : 

(c) http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Zeref

but the others i just add or change them! <3

Zeref is not really a villian.. but there is some point he is.. (THIS IS SO CONFUSING)

But dont hate him! Cuz i love him XD but i love Natsu more! 

-------> Picture of Zeref on the side