Authors Note

*starts dancing excitedly*

Ooooofffff I'm so frickin excited!! BOOK 2 DUDE! What the fuuuck.

Wow.

Okay, I'll try to keep this short so you can get on with your read. First and foremost I once again want to thank you for all your support with L' Inizio. I wish you could understand how truly grateful I am.

Secondly, I want to address something. Inizio was my first book EVER and despite its success, I am very well aware that it's not exactly the best piece you've ever read. There are some questions left unanswered and I'm planning on answering all of them— or as much as a I can— to the best of my novice writing ability. If you have any remaining questions, comment them here please!

Lastly, I hope you guys enjoy this sequel. GOSH IM SO FUCKING EXCITED!! This book right here...

I can't even begin to describe what I have planned; I hope I can put it all down in a vivid and well detailed manner

I can't even begin to describe what I have planned; I hope I can put it all down in a vivid and well detailed manner. I mean shihhh! Just—just read it. OH! And I'm always open to critique (politely please). I actually enjoy it; helps me improve my writing. Comment so I know how y'all are feeling about what's happening!

Vote and share!

With all that being said, sit back, relax, grab a glass of wine—or just a glass of cranberry juice for you young-ins— and enjoy...

La Metà