25. Whiskey With A Shot of Pain

Zhara POV

Marco rested the back of my knees on his shoulders and kissed me while caressing the back of my thighs. Small kisses littered the crook of my neck and I lifted my waist in response.

"Please...," I moaned.

His lips trailed down my body and teased my weeping womb and his heavy breathing sent chills down my legs. My chest heaved inconsistently as every lick was met with a thrust of his three fingers.

My toes curled slowly, his strokes putting me on the verge. His fingers sped up and his glistening mouth sucked on my bud.

"Marco, I'm so—- shit!"

He looked up at me with his blue eyes.

Bzzz. Bzzzzz.

They turned into Eriks brown ones and his dark beard tickled my stomach as he licked his way to my left breast.

"Wh-," I started, terrified by the transition. I grabbed his hair to try and pull him off. "No! No. Get off of me—."

Bzzz. Bzzzzz.

My nipple slipped from his mouth as he laughed. Except it wasn't his laugh. His hair shifted from underneath my grasp and I immediately recognized who it was.

"Oh my God."

"You traitorous bitch," Anton said with a devious smile. I felt him push himself into me and my orgasm got closer.

Bzzz. Bzzzzzz.

"Fuck," Anton growled as he watched my pussy take him in. When he looked up at me, my eyes widened and panic arose.

It wasn't Anton, but rather Cane who'd groaned and was now staring back at me with his smirk while simultaneously pounding me to the edge.

"Cane," I said in shock. I went to kick him off but everything disappeared altogether.

BZZZ. BZZZZZ.

"Thank God," I groaned as I let my hand dance on the side table in search for my vibrating phone. The clock on the nightstand read 2:00 am.

"Hel- Ciao," I said once I'd answered the call, my breathing scattered.

"Gattina."

I sat up in my bed and looked at my phone.

Marco?

"Marco, is that you? Where have you been?"

"I'm outside."

"O-Kay? Why are you outside?"

"I need you. Open the fucking door."

I looked at my bedroom door and it dawned on me that he was here— as in outside my house.

I got up, ignoring the slickness between my legs, and looked out the window. I could see his car parked diagonally with the wheels still turned and the headlight on.

"What the hell," I said to him through the phone. "Why are you here?" I quietly but swiftly ran down the steps and looked through the peep hole.

Marco had his hands in his pockets and back turned to me. His sleeves were uncuffed and the breeze of the night was blowing his shirt open.

I unlocked the door and hung up the phone.

"You think calling me and showing up at 2:00 in the morning is—."

He turned around and kissed me, his hands on either side of my face. My body froze for a moment, but then I pushed him away.

I wiped my lips with the back of my hand and looked at him angrily.