The Problem Is You.

the boy with the brunette hair that was just as messy as a half made birds nest had been walking alone in the corridors, his circular rimmed glasses catching the light from the seeping windows, causing Harry's eyes to look like emeralds deep in the ocean catching the light off the horizon, a beautiful shade of green, a shade that is almost god like, his eyes truly looked like his mothers.

The boy with his eyes as bright as an emerald ocean had been lost in his thoughts, his mind had been way to foggy to make out what he was even thinking, his mind was whirling, whirling with thoughts of the blond and the way his lips formed the words he spoke oh so clearly, Harry was jealous, jealous that Malfoy had such a strong voice, a voice that demanded power and respect, a voice that was respected.

Harry had left the great hall due to the feeling of being suffocated, he felt eyes burning into the back of his head, the feeling made his breathe catch in his throat, it left his chest heavy and his heart racing, he had no idea why this had happened or who was staring at him, surely everyone was listening to Dumbledore speak. He had gone out to clear his head, to catch a breath, to merely regain his composure, but the he had seemed to take a rather long walk all the way to the library, he had no idea why he was here, he DID NOT like the library, frankly it bored him.

Dinner had probably been over so there was no use going back, no time to turn back now.

The boy had his hands stuffed into his pockets fiddling with nothing in particular as he paced in front of the library doors, for some odd reason he felt as he should stay where he is, stay in place and wait for something to happen, but wait for what to happen?

That he wished he knew.

Harry had let out a tired sigh as he stopped his nonsense of pasting and sat down, resting his head against the wall, his hands that had been previously buried in his pockets was now running through the oily almost wet roots of hair. His eyes had closed and his face had gone from tensed to slightly less tensed, his hands fell down beside him, laying dead along the floor, the boys mind had become clear, no longer fogged, his mind now held clear images of the way his silver eyed enemy moved, and talked, the way his lips shaped and the way he stood, proud of who he was, and the way his voice sounded when he spoke those rude remarks, he knows he should be annoyed at Malfoy, he shouldn't be thinking of the way he sounds because Malfoy insults him on a daily and his best friends, but apart of him couldn't help to imagine and fantasise about the way his name would sound coming from the others mouth, he wondered if his voice would hold just as much hatred as before or if his pretty voice would soften, just the way Harry's heart softened at the sight of the older.

He wondered.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The pale boy with the metallic grey sky touched eyes had made his way back to slytherin table, he placed himself down next to pansy and the rest of the slytherins

"What was that about Draco?" Pansy asked quirking an eyebrow in question

"Nothing, now shut up I'm trying to listen"

Pansy's eyes sharped at this and her cheeks huffed, she clearly was not pleased with the others response, she always needs to know what he's up to.
Truth is, Draco hadn't been listening to whatever Dumbledore was saying, he didn't care one bit what that old baffon could ever say, he was much more interested in the pretty boy that sat a table ahead of him, his mind was far to occupied with the way the brunette haired boy squirmed in his seat, and the way his hand flexed when he reached for something, he was couldn't help to imagine running his hands through the youngers hair, to see the other smil-

Before he could even finish those thoughts the boy he had been admiring from afar had got up and left the hall, The blond felt his heart tug and had this overwhelming feeling that he needed to follow Potter, he had to find some excuse to leave
After minutes of thinking that felt like hours he gave up. He stood up without no warning and walked out leaving the rest of the slytherin table and a few other houses gawk at the what would be the remaining trail of Draco, the door slammed shut causing even more attention to be brought lucky draco was far gone by the time the door fully closed, The tall boy now had his perfectly gelled hair messed up due to the fact he had be sprinting, well running.

He had no idea why he felt the need to run but he did, he needed to find Potter.

As Draco was searching for the other boy he spotted the one he was searching for, Harry James Potter.

Draco noticed the other boy seemed to be at rest he looked relaxed and Draco had never seen him look this relaxed, he had never seen Harry with his guard down and honestly, the blond liked seeing Harry so peaceful. Draco moved closer to the other who had his eyes closed and head rested, his once usual confident stride had now turned into a slow dragging of the feet, his posture not standing as tall as he wished as he approached the resting male.
Draco stopped a foot infront of the younger boy, Harry didn't seem to notice his presence as he didn't flinch or even open his eyes.

"Potter" Draco gruffled out clearing his throat hoping to get the said boys attention

no response.

"Potter." He spat his voice louder and his tone threatening, Draco demanded Harry's attention, he had enough of this.

Still, no response.

The said boy who now held a furious almost killer deadly stare crouched down in front of Harry, he's never been this close to Potter and he didn't know how to exactly feel about this, about a foot away they were, not even that. Draco lent over and slid his hand up Harry's knee, and along his upper leg, the boy who had previously been none responsive and calm now had his eyes glued to Draco's, his breath hitched in his throat once again, seeing the boy this close was a revolution, seeing Harry's eyes stare into his was something he never knew he needed until now, Draco's eyes flickered from Harry's pretty green eyes to his babysoft pink chapped lips, he had no idea what was happening, he lost control of his body, he lot control of his mind, he wasn't in control.

Before he knew it he was an inch away from Harry's lips, those pretty, pretty, lips, he was going to kiss Potter. He was going to kiss Harry Potter. And for someone reason this didn't disgust him at all it only made him more determined.

Harry had realised what was happening and pushed the blond away by a push of a hand to the others chest, Harry could felt the muscles under Draco's shirt as he pushed the other away, and frankly he thought Draco's chest was hard and he loved it.

Draco had stumbled onto the ground behind him by the impact that had been pushed on his chest, he had been caught off guard, and no one catches Draco off guard!

The blond got to his feet, his aura now holding hatred and anger

"What do you think you're doing, Potter." Draco spat, his voice filled with killer venom, Harry had no right to push him like that, and he'll make sure Harry understands that.

"I could ask you the same thing malfoy" Harry spoke, his voice rough and chilling, this had effected Draco for some odd reason, a reason he did not like.