Cracked Bones And Wash Me Out

Malfoys voice was something that Harry has never heard before, it wasn't his usual tone, it was darker and it almost scared the brunette to death.

The brunette who had previously been laying on top of malfoy, staring eyes wide at the older in front of him, had pushed himself off the other, his chest felt heavy and he felt his body sink and lose all energy as he got off malfoy, leaving the other on the floor still.

Harry had turned his head up, so his head was pointing up steadily and walked past malfoy to go find his seat, after all he IS in CLASS.

But something in Harry's mind had been screaming at him, and his body seemed to move on it's own, and Harry just couldn't control himself as he found himself turning back, his heels making a screeching squeaking sound and pulled out his hand, offering help to the blonde for who for some reason couldn't get up.

"Need a hand, malfoy?" Harry spike holding out his hand even more, hoping malfoy would hurry up and get up, and take his hand.

"No way, potter." The blondes voice was thick and it was as delicate as anything could possibly be, but his voice still held the same venom and the same menacing tone he always had seemed rather proud of.

Draco swatted Harry's hand away and placed his hands on the ground floor, pushing himself up, but as soon as Draco stood he fell back down to the oak wooden nailed floor, causing a loud thump and a few gasps along with a rather loud "oh for fucking merlins fucking fuck ow fuck! Ow! Sake, ow!"

At the sound of the blonds ill-mannered foulest language snape had stepped forward from previously minding his own business and hoping they would move along and sit and listen to his damn class, for once

"Are you ok Mr Molfoy?" The dark shadow like potions teacher drawn-out a little longer then needed

"Clearly I'm not! Otherwise I wouldn't be on the floor!"

"My ankle is killing me! Do something!" The blond added on, his voice getting slightly louder and more cracky and desperate.

"Potter, take him to Madam Pomfrey, now or ten points will be removed from your house"

"But si-" Harry's argument had got interrupted from snapes fist hitting a table near where he was standing, causing the brunettes eyes to widden

"Let's make it 50." 

Harry seemed to be lost for words and certainly a bit shaken up.

How was he going to bring Draco all the way down the other side of the castle??

How??

"NOW POTTER" the hell risen voice had snapped Harry out of his frantic worrying and doubts.

While Harry had lent down to help the other get up, placing his arms around his waist for support, he could feel the stares burning into him and malfoy wouldn't shut up with his damn protesting and his

"Oh this is all your fault scarhead, I could die! And now I'm going to die a laughing stock being saved by you, oh potter blah blah blah I'm going to blah blah hex blah blah you!!"

Harry honestly didn't know what malfoy was saying anymore, because his arm was around the olders waist and malfoy was leaning close to him, and Harry could smell the scent of Draco as they walked towards the hospital wing.

"Stupid potter" the blond muttered