THIS IS FOR THE EMO KIDS IN OHIO!

"Mate? I'm not a damn animal!"

Draco's silence was long gone as he hoisted himself from his bad, his feet hitting the cold tiles that sent shivers down many others spines as he began to ramble "im not a animal! "Stop treating me like animal!" "Stop it!" And so on, Harry had stood absolutely stunned at the sudden outburst, sure Draco was rude, ignorant, impolite and surely any other word under the sun could describe the snobby blonde as perfect as ice but never has malfoy EVER raised his voice.

Malfoys was just too privileged for such nonsense.

Harry's mind was simply just a blur, with wizardry sorts and blond locks clouding his thoughts the shorter boy just couldn't think.

"Malfoy" 

Harry had absolutely no idea what he was doing (where's the surprise) but his voice held authority and reassurance that caught everyone's attention even the snobby blonde boy who's hair reminder Harry of a silver feather winged fairy "calm down, please" and with that shaken out spoken sentence all of his short lived authority disappeared, -much like magic-  "dont tell me what to do, Potter."  with a disregarding scoff and a stare that harry had been witnessing since first year -before the clothing shop incident- but nonetheless made him feel uneasy and certainly unqualified in breathing it self,  the boy who had previously been crying and whaling for guidance was now existing the room, with such a rush to his step that frankly Harry was surprised he could do when his foot was just momentarily broken.

Harry's head was still a blur, god, Harry's head was always a blur but he was sure Draco was making it worse.

"I'm sorry about this" Harry muttered, god he hoped Madam Pomfrey wouldn't tell dumbledoor about this, he surely would be in trouble for this.

She sent a weak -mother loving- smile to Harry before he rushed out to follow Draco, (even though he knows he shouldn't) they had a thing, Harry and Madam Pomfrey, they shared a thing, Harry respected her (like a mother) and she loved him (all of the students) like a son, they shared untold unspoken secrets, stuff they never spoke aloud but just knew by a knowing glance, Harry knew that she poured Dragon ink in all positions she drinks - which taste like lemon and milk, he tried it once, when he was having a rough day- and she knew when not to tell the headmaster stuff.

Harry rushed after Draco, his step picking up as soon as he left the room where they previously sat -argued the whole time, more like it- and talked about things unimaginable.

Draco was fast and Harry was clumsy, it wasn't a good combination.

Draco had got away (probably somewhere back up in the slythrin common room) and Harry was mindless walking after his none existent tracks hoping to catch up.

Harry hadn't even had the chance to have a closer look at the blonds nails.