Someday - Izuku Midoriya

"(Y/N), its fine! Im fine!" Izuku insists, unmoving because of the casts all over his body.

"Fine? What part of this is fine Izuku?" You retort, eyebrows knitting together in question.

Like any other day, Izuku had broken both his arms and legs from yet another villain attack, it was an occurance for over 5 months of being in UA and Izuku had managed to break several bones, even the ones that you dont expect to be broken at all.

"Tell me!" You shout once silence met your question.

"Tell me, Midoriya, what part of all this is fine?! Your bones breaking?! You almost dyi-"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?! THAT IM NOT OKAY?! BECAUSE IF SO I MIGHT AS WELL BE DEAD (Y/L/N)!" He shouts, voice breaking.

"A hero doesnt stop, even when they meet their limit."

"You think a hero is selfish?" You ask, harshness laced in your voice.

Tears threaten to roll down on both your cheeks as heavy breathing from both of you were heard.

"Im not selfish." He hisses.

"Then why the hell do you not care that i care for you?" You retort, tears finally letting themselves go and roll freely onto your cheeks.

"You think too much about being a hero, why dont you start being my boyfriend?" Wiping your tears, letting out an ugly sob.

Once again, silence covered both of you like a blanket.

It was crystal clear that Izuku wanted to improve and focus on his goals, and you wanted to do both. It was one sided. You both werent in the same page, nothing hurts more than not understanding eachother in a relationship.

"Maybe its not our time yet." He says, voice wavering and hesitant. "Maybe." You replied.

And for the last time, you both held eye contact. Almost saying the feelings that are left unsaid. Silent i love you's and apologies. Maybe he was right, maybe both of you are getting distracted, maybe you both are too young, maybe both of you should be focusing on your goals.

Maybe it was too early to love eachother.

But one things for sure, as Izuku Midoriya watch (Y/N), the love of his life, walk out the door,

He vowed to get you back.

Not today, but someday.

---

I said i'd update every weekends but ya gorl is a clown and didnt update 🤡🤡🤡 so heres a short angsty one shot bc i feel angsty