🔞 When You Two do 👀 🔞

AGAIN, warning, all UA students here are 18+. Dont have sex when youre underage. Also this is part one of the nsfw, i didnt want to make you read a whole chapter i want yall to THIRST 👀👀👀

-

IZUKU MIDORIYA

💚 Izuku, believe it or not, likes to tease. Starting slow, he'll always be the one taking off your clothes.

Leaving you bare infront of him while he's still in his clothes. He'll run his hands around your sensitive body until youre begging for him,
telling him where you need him the most.

And he'll oblige, but never give in to actually doing what you really want him to do. Thrusting sensually, slow and deep while leaving hickies on your neck.

"What do you want baby?" He'd ask, hearing whimpers come out of those beautiful lips of yours.

"Nngh- f-faster Izuku, p-plea-" Before you could complete your sentence, he's already ramming into you hard and fast, making you see stars.

BAKUGO KATSUKI

💥 he's always underneath when you do it. Just because youre more comfortable being a powerbottom.

At first he wasnt that into it, since he hated being degraded.

But ohoho was he proven wrong when you've denied him orgasm for the second time while you came hard again, tightening against his thick shaft making him moan.

"B-babe, let me- nnghhn- let me cum, p-please." He pleas, teary eyed, furrowed eyebrows and drooling.

He looked so cute like that, you circled your hips, ignoring your oversensitivity. He threw his head back in pleasure, his eyes rolling at the back of his head, voice deep, husky and broken.

"Baby, yes-  //fuck// just like that." The ash blonde moans, tightening his hold on your waist.

"I guess i can give you what you want~ you've been such a good obedient boy afterall." You coo, lifting yourself up and dropping down, doing it over and over again.

"//Fuck//." He hisses, closing his eyes in pure ecstasy.

KIRISHIMA EIJIROU

❤ you guys have the most funniest sex ever.

You never fail to make eachother laugh or make a fool of eachother while doing it.

When youre in the mood and hes prepping himself to push inside, he'll say something stupid like "Babe, you want my schlong?" And you both just burst into a fit of laughter.

But soon enough, he'll stop joking and fully concentrate on making you feel good.

"Does it hurt?" He'll ask, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear while you moan. His hips dont lie though, the boy knows where your spots are and never fail to thrust into that particular spot that makes you scream.

TODOROKI SHOTO

🔥❄ Todoroki likes it when he can fully see you. Underneath him moaning loudly while he snaps his hips onto yours in shallow and fast thrusts.

"(Y-Y/N)." He'll moan over and over again, thrusting his hips. You wanting him closer, pull him downwards.

His face burried in your neck, wrapping your legs onto his hips drawing him deeper inside of you until he hit your spot, making you scream.

"S-shit- oh~ //fuck//." He'd curse, the pleasure too much for him. He pulls away from you, making you frown.

"Sh-shoto-" He snaps his hips fast, pulling your legs wider apart.

"Oh fuuuuuuuvckkkk~" you curse dragging it slowly, your eyes rolling at the back of your eyes.

KAMINARI DENKI

⚡Denki is no joke when it comes to this, he knows every part of your body. Knows where youre most sensitive, where you like it.

So he does everything that pleasures you most, in short he puts you on all fours.

Your face on the matress while your lower body is high up, legs spread apart for him to admire.

"Such a pretty sight, baby~" Denki says, giving ur bum a small slap, making you jump in surprise.

Foreplay was his forté so its no surprise when he utters the most low and sexy "itadakimasu" before eating you out.

He never fails to make your legs shake in ecstacy, sometimes getting too carried away as he licks up your clit even if youve already came and is shaking from overstimulation.

Reasoning that "You taste so fucking good~"

IIDA TENYA

💙 Iida is not really THAT type of guy. But when he is in the mood... hes freaky.

Likes to do it with you pressed up on the wall, your hands on your back. "Love, you ready?" He'll say, biting your ear lightly.

You can only whimper as you feel the head of Iida's cock press against your entrance, barely inside.

"We havent even done much my love, youre already so wet for me." He chuckles before slowly pushing inside you. Your knees give out, but he catches you.

"Ready?" He asks. You nod, feeling every inch of him inside, it disappearing after and going back in. Again and again and again.

"Fuck, youre tight." He hisses, snapping his hips faster, making you scream in pleasure.

End of part one hehe ;)