Prom - Bakugo Katsuki 3/3

Just like i promised!

-

Deku pulling you to the U.A building was a blur, but seeing Bakugo rage was something else. Why would he react like that? Isnt he with Uraraka? You thought as you played with your food.

"(Y/N)? You okay there?" That bubbly voice sounded too familiar as you raised your head, seeing Uraraka with a smile on her face.

You faked a smile, of course you didnt want to show how jealous you were of her. "What's up Uraraka?" You replied, trying to match her cheery tone. "What are you doing here? I thought Baku-"

"Im with Deku." You blurt out. Uraraka's expression faltered.

"O-oh, uh... Deku, huh?" She stutters, looking down but still trying to keep a smile on her face. You nod hesitantly, why was she acting so weird?

"I-i... i gotta go." She says and dashed out of the gym to god knows where. Everything was a mess, why was bakugo angry at Deku when he has Uraraka? Why was Uraraka on the verge of tears when you said you were with Deku? Why?

These questions swallowed you whole until a loud voice from the big stage was heard.

"OHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Present Mics voice boomed and startled all of U.A's students.

"TODAYS YOUR PROM MEANING THERE WILL BE A QUEEN AND KING OF THE NIGHTTTTT!!!!!" He continued making the students around cheer and clap.

In the corner of your eye you saw Bakugo walking inside with a scowl on his face, Uraraka following behind him. "(Y/N)-chan." Deku said in acknowledgement beside you. You nod back at him.

"So... to put it more bluntly, we will be annauncing this years Prom King and Queen of the night." Aizawa said opposite to present mic. "Irrelevant." You whisper under your breath, turning to get your purse, ready to leave. "THIS YEARS PROM KING IS..." Present Mic shouts, visible excitement in his voice.

"BAKUGO KATSUKI!"

You stop in your tracks. He won? He actually won- people actually voted for him. You turned around, seeing Katsuki walking up the stage.

Your classmates whistling and cheering, giving him high fives on the way. You closed the door to the exit as they placed a crown to Katsuki's head, perfect for a king. Too bad he wasnt your king.

He was passed a mic, room filled suddenly in silence as everyone awaited for his speech. "You extras..." Everyone errupted in cheers, used to Katsuki's harsh façade. He didnt mind the interruption, very unlike him but he was busy looking around, finding someone in the crowd.

Silence covered the room like a blanket, until his eyes finally landed on you. Red ruby eyes meeting (Y/E/C). "I cant be king without my queen." He said, small smirk playing on his lips. "He is right." Aizawa interrupts again. "OUR PROM QUEEN..."

You were ready, ready to hear Urarakas name, ready to see her go up the stage. Ready to see her take the crown and your Katsuki. But it never came as the room was filled with loud cheering.

"Who won?" You asked, confused and slightly woozy. Uraraka ran up to you, jumping up and down. "You won!!!" She shouted clapping her hands excitedly. You WHAT now? "What are you waiting for? Go up there!" She pushed you lightly towards the stage, everyone cheering as you walked up slowly.

Once you were on the stage, a crown was placed on your head. Katsuki smiles, extending his hand for you to take. He led you down the stage, people making way for both of you to go on the dance floor. Right, you thought, theres a first dance for the Prom king and queen.

"You look beautiful." He says suddenly, you flushed a red hue spreading to the tips of your ears where you can hear the fast beating of your hand as Katsuki pulls you close, the slow music filling both of your hearing. It felt like you two were the only ones in the room.

Still, the thoughts of Uraraka still confused you. "I thought you were with Uraraka?" You asked, brows furrowed. He gives you a poker face.

"Fuck no! ROUNDFACE? as my date?" He questions back.

"But you danced with her." You say, looking down.

"We wanted to talk about something but we couldnt find a private place without people thinking we were hooking up." He explains. That doesnt explain shit- "What was so important that you left your bestfriend alone?"

"We talked about..." the rest of his sentence were muttered. "You talked about what?" You ask, now slightly irritated. "We talked about..."

"U swear to god Katsuki if you dont speak any louder-"

"I said we talked about how we were planning to confess to you and Shitty Deku tonight!" He shouts enough for only the two of you can hear. "But that nerd ruined it." He grumbles, looking down on both of your moving feet.

Your bestfriend, Bakugo Katsuki, moved out of his way to confess to you. The person youve been inlove with since forever. "You like me~?" You tease, playing with the hair on the back of his head.

"Y-yeah." He mumbles, blushing. "I-i was planning to confess outside but Shitty Deku decided to butt in and ruin it." He grumbles, eyes narrowing.

"We had to pull out plan b." He continued.

"And what is plan b?" You ask.

"...Make you and i prom queen and king"

The night ended pretty quickly after that.

Deku ended up confessing to Uraraka outside of their dorm, when Uraraka went home rather too early. Of course Deku went after her.

Everyone was happy and said it was a night to remember.

And hell yeah, theyre right as you walk back to the dorms with Katsuki, hand intertwined with yours, stars lit brightly above making it more special.

"So you thought i liked Uraraka?"

"Yeah! What else would i thought?"

"Youre a dumbass."

"Yeah, but im YOUR dumbass."

E N D