I'm Sorry - Todoroki Shoto

It wasnt supposed to happen, as Todoroki says. But here you were, in a boba shop with Uraraka and Tsuyu, staring dumbfoundedly into a void.

"Im sorry, (Y/N)-chan..." Uraraka hesitantly says as she rubs your back. "Are you serious..?" You ask, not believing what you just heard.

"Kero, Todoroki-san told us exactly that." Tsuyu butts in, eyes apologetic.

Silence followed next, you didnt know what to do. You wanted to cry, make a scene, or anything to just express your feelings but you couldnt. Too much is going on and its making you feel dizzy.

"H-he doesnt have feelings for me anymore?" Uraraka just nodded, holding your shoulder and lightly squeezing in a reassuring manner.

"But- but he just met the girl? I just- i-i-" Stuttering with the beat of your heart, it was painful. You just left U.A to go to another school, not forget everyone and your boyfriend.

Todoroki had found someone else, just like that. "Why?" You ask, no one answered. "How?" Once again, no one answered.

"How weak of him to not be the one telling me this." You hiss, anger slightly bubbling inside of you. "He replaced me with someone closer? He replaced me with a girl he just fucking met?" You continue as Uraraka and Tsuyu listen. "Who's the girl?" You ask calmly. "Shes a tranferee.. her name is Ash."

"What does she have that i dont Ura-chan?" You questioned, looking over at Uraraka with tears in your eyes. "Why am i always the one being replaced?" You ask again but nobody answered.

"Why am i always an option?"

As those words left your mouth everything came crashing into you. Todoroki was someone you loved for 2 years, and now youre getting told that he fell out of love? Because of a girl he just met? Two years of pure love all thrown out the window for a girl he just met for a whole month. Was he a joke to you? Was your feelings not valid?

You left after that, you didnt question Uraraka or Tsuyu. You just grabbed your bag, your unfinished drink, and left. Without another word. You couldnt break down infront of them, heroes dont show their weakness afterall.

So youre sat there, on the floor of your bedroom. Tears falling down like a waterfall, it was never ending. Your heart was aching like hell, it hurt, just the thought of Shoto- no, no, Todoroki, with that Ash girl. The pain and thought of the things youve done with him- and now he might be doing it with that girl.

"you have a new message!" Your phone lit up and dinged. You grabbed it, thinking it was Uraraka or Deku checking up on you. But your heart sank furthermore and the feeling of pain and hurt worsened. It felt like someone stabbed you in the heart, a stab so fucking painful that you threw your phone on the wall, breaking it into pieces as your quirk activates.

"Im sorry, i dont love you anymore" was written in bold letters after he said "i love you" just yesterday.

Who does he think he is? Saying im sorry? Does he think that after he apologizes, the pain and the hurt he've caused you stops?

What could you have done if he told you sooner.

You couldve saved what you had.

But im sorry, he says, sorry for not loving you enough.

---

Uh, this happened to me yesterday.. didnt know how to cope with the feelings so i wrote it down. I feel much better now. But uh yeah! Please dont worry abt me as i will continue writing :> have a nice day everyone!