Your first date (Ciel)

Ciel funtimehive (Phantomhive. Imma start making jokes or puns out of their names):
You were looking in the mirror to make sure that everything about your look was perfect. I mean you're going to meet Ciel for your first date. He'll be picking you up at 11am.

You woke up at 7am out of panic, however. Ate breakfast at the speed of light and then proceeded to ask one of your maids fix your hair fo you. You put on a dark blue dress (something that Ciel would wear) and stood in front of the mirror for 30 minutes to spot anything wrong.

"Are you sure you tied the ribbon tight enough, Layla?" You asked your maid who was watching you check yourself.
"Yes, ma'am. I'm very sure." Layla replied.
"Oh, okay. If you say so." You say as you twirl around once more.

And then, you hear a knock at the front door. "Huh? He's here already?! But he's 30 minutes early!" You shout in panic. You run down the hall and stop before showing yourself at the grand staircase.

"Where is my girlfriend?" You heard Ciel shout with pride. Which made you blush and smile madly. You composed yourself and took a deep breath before revealing yourself on the main staircase. As you walk down the stairs, trying to look as graceful as possible and not trip over your dress, Ciel looks at you mesmerised.

Once you reach the bottom of the staircase, you say, "You're a bit early, don't you think?" Ciel shrugs and caresses your chin slightly, "I wanted to see my princess as soon as possible." You blush madly and you hide your face. Ciel chuckles and places his hand out for you to grab, "Come on. Shall I take you out on our date, m'lady?" You take it still covering half your face.

He takes you to his carriage and the both of you start your journey to your date destination. As the carriage leaves your estate, Ciel and you strike a conversation. It mostly starts with him teasing your red, blushing face.

You both get there after a minute or so. Sebastian opens the carriage door and helps Ciel out. Ciel turns around helps you out (Such a gentleman). You look up and see where he has taken you. He had taken you to the fanciest, most expensive restaurant in Britain(I'm too lazy to actually find a restaurant)! "Ciel," you exclaim, " You did not!"

"Oh, but I did." He says smugly.

"But-.." Ciel cuts you off by placing his finger on your lips.

"Don't say anything. This is my treat." He places his hand out for you take. Of course, you take it and you both walk in. Sebastian stays outside doing errands. Ciel and you have an amazing time for lunch and, since you had the whole day left, he took you out shopping with him paying for whatever you bought, no matter the cost. Let's say that you can't wait for your next date with him.