He Gets Jealous (Part 2)

Alois Trancy:
Summary~
We all know this bi-polar kid can get jealous from the simplest things. Talking to Claude? Jealousy. Talking to Hannah? Jealous. Petting a DOG? JEALOUS! So, uh yep.. But give him enough attention, he'll be fine wit whatever you do.

Story Time!
As you walked around the Trancy manor, you notice Hannah attending to the garden. You had nothing better to do and thought it might be nice to get some more sun, so, you went out to help her.

"Hi, Hannah!" You yelled out to her as you waved your hand greeting her.
"Oh, hello, (Y/N)," Hannah said softly.
"Mind if I help you with watering the flowers?"
"Oh, uh, I'm not sure if my master would allow that."
"Oh, hush, it's okay. If he pops up, I'll handle him." you assured her taking one of the watering cans.

You two were watering the plants for a while until you heard angry footsteps behind you. You were literally swept off your feet by someone and carried back into the manor. You dropped the watering can and looked back at Hannah, who was watching you getting carried away. You looked up to see who was carrying you and it was none other than your loving boyfriend, Alois.

"Oh, Alois. You can put me down you know." You said but it seems he dismissed your statement and continued to carry you to his study. Once you reached his study, he finally put you down. He grabbed your face with one hand squishing your cheeks but not to the point it hurt you. "What were you doing maids work? I thought I was clear you didn't need to work as my maid anymore." he said darkly scaring you slightly. "I-i just wanted to help Hannah with tending to the garden.." you explained. Alois tch'd slightly. "Whatever." he removed his hand from your face and placed them on his waist. "Because you didn't pay attention to me. I'm going to have to punish you." he smirked. "Huh?" you questioned..
I'll leave this to your imagination *wink*.

Claude Faustus:
Summary~
Like Sebastian, he doesn't really care much. But, if it's a certain other demon butler... welp.

Story Time!
You went out to run some errands for Alois since he was "busy". Busy with what? You weren't sure but didn't bother questioning. You would have brought Claude with you but you didn't want to bother him since he had enough on his hands already.

You were about to finish off your list when you bumped into a tall being. You looked up and saw a tall man who looked similar to Claude. "Oh, my apologies, my lady." he said reaching his hand out for you to take. You took it and forgave him. Little did you know a certain spider demon was standing behind you as this exchange happened.

Claude noticed your presence was no longer in the Trancy manor and asked Alois where you went. He searched for you and just so happened to find you the moment he saw Sebastian and you. He went right behind you and held your shoulders. "Hello, Sebastian Michaelis." Claude said surprising you slightly. "Ah, Claude Faustus, we meet again. Although, I must get going now. Good bye now." Sebastian claimed, waving as he left. Claude grabbed your hand and dragged you to the direction of the manor. "Come on, let's go back to the manor." You tried to get out of his grasp but he was extremely strong. "W-wait, I just need to get one last thing!" "I can get it for you tomorrow. For now, you will be with me till tomorrow."

You were confused why Claude was suddenly acting this way. When it clicked, he was actually jealous. You giggled slightly which caught his attention. He stopped and questioned why you were suddenly giggling. "Oh, it's nothing. don't worry about it." You dismissed it.

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm sorry I couldn't get this out sooner but my creativity has not been working with me. Stay safe and hydrated! Love all of you!!