Ulfric x Snow Elf!Reader

Requested by~ WeBeGay; hope you like this! Sorry if I got the plot wrong or missed any details. :)

I was the only Snow Elf left, other than my brother, Gelebor, but he was far away from Windhelm. I had palish blue skin with white hair, like a normal Snow Elf. I walked into the Palace of the Kings, seeing the Jarl on his throne. I shyly walked up to him and bowed down, looking at the ground.

"My Jarl, I would like to join the Stormcloaks." Ulfric stared at my elf ears and tilted his head.

"And why would an...Altmer? Want to join the Stormcloaks?" I sighed in relief quietly. Good. He doesn't know what exactly I am.

"I wish to serve you and fight by your side in battle because I've had my own misfits with Imperials. They killed my family, they stole my dog, my Jarl, my dog!" I made up the story and pretended to tear up. I couldn't tell him what I was or my real story because of the risks that could occur. He could simply kill me. He could tease me. I brushed off the thoughts and glanced up at the Jarl.

"They stole your dog? I mean, that's horrible. No one should ever steal dogs. That's a crime against Skyrim. Tell you what, Altmer, I'll let you join. You don't have to fight anything to prove yourself, or come back with a stupid artifact. You seem to know how to fight. Congratulations, you're a Stormcloak." A man came from a room on the left.

"Sir, doesn't she have to say the vows?" I heard Ulfric huff and he stood up and stood next to the man wearing a bear hat.

"Repeat after me. I do swear my blood and honor to the service of Ulfric Stormcloak..." I sighed and repeated.

"I do swear my blood and honor to the service of Ulfric Stormcloak..."

"...Jarl of Windhelm and true High King of Skyrim."

"As Talos is my witness, may this oath bind me to death and beyond..."
"...even to my lord as to my fellow brothers and sisters in arms."
"...even to my lord as to my fellow brothers and sisters in arms." Ulfric and the guy smiled.

"All hail the Stormcloaks, the true sons and daughters of Skyrim!"

"All hail the Stormcloaks, the true sons and daughters of Skyrim!" I grinned and smiled back at them.
"NOW you're a Stormcloak." The guy told me, punching my shoulder lightly. 
"Woo!"
~
Three years later, I noticed something off about the true High King. He kept watching me. Staring at my ears, my hair, comparing heights.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. Ulfric shook his head, keeping his gaze on my ears and pale skin.
"May I ask you something.. a little...weird?" He asked me after a while. I nodded. "What type of elf are you?" I froze up a little.
"My Jarl, I am just a normal High Elf, nothing special." He shrugged at my answer, but kept his gaze on me.
That night, Ulfric was locked in his chambers, a quill in hand and piles of blank paper and some used paper scattered his room and desk. He was sketching the pointy ears perfectly, the unusual blue tinted skin tone, the white hair. He had book after book after book of different species of elves on his desk and he read them anxiously. He kept sketching, reading, comparing. Suddenly, his door opened, revealing a tired-looking Galmar. 
"Ulfric, shouldn't you be sleeping? What are you doing?" Ulfric kept reading. Galmar walked over to the messy room, looking at the sketches of me and the small details like the elf ears, hair, and skin tone. He looked at what Ulfric was reading, seeing it was an elf book.
"Are you trying to guess what type of elf lieutenant Y/n is?" Ulfric nodded quickly, sketching quickly.
"Why don't you just ask the girl?" 
"But that's it, Galmar, I did!"
"And? What did she say?"
"She's an Altmer."
"There you go. Now, stop obsessing and go to bed." Ulfric sighed and got up, tripping over some books and paper, but made it to his bed. Galmar went to the door, blowing a candle out and wishing Ulfric a goodnight before closing the door.

~
I woke up in my dusty room, putting on my guard uniform and headed out to the main room. My eyes widened when I saw Ulfric on his throne, nearly asleep, bags under his eyes, and a dazed look on his face.
"Jarl, are you feeling okay?"
"I'm fine. Could you get my circlet from my chambers?" He yawned. He certainly wasn't okay. I nodded and went upstairs to the rooms, going to Ulfric's room. I gasped at the state it was in. Papers everywhere, books scattered everywhere you could look, it was horrible! I curiously looked at the papers on his desk and the books. What I saw surprised me even more. Drawings of me and books on elf types. That's not normal. I looked at more sketches, seeing how he perfectly sketched my Snow Elf ears, my skin tone, and even my white hair. I grabbed his circlet and left, not mentioning the sight I saw to anyone. 
~

That night, I sneaked into Ulfric's room, hiding under his bed. I heard Ulfric go in and heard something hit the floor. I glanced up at him, but quickly looked down as I saw he was shirtless. A blush rose to my cheeks and he opened his window. He must be warm. I felt a gust of cool air hit me and sighed quietly. Ulfric sat down and I gazed back at him. He was mumbling about me. About my ears. About my hair. How is was...'not normal for an Altmer'. He kept scribbling down notes about Snow Elves, and relating them to me. I frowned sadly. He scribbled down sketches, mumbled, and was sweating. He was obsessed. Finally, I've had enough of it. I got up from under his bed and stood behind his chair, placing my cold hands on his shoulders gently, making him jump and look at me. He started to blush.
"Ulfric...why?" I asked. 
"When did you get in here?! How much did you hear?!" I looked down at the ground.
"All of it..." Ulfric's blue eyes widened. 
"I'm sorry, Y/n." He apologized. I groaned a little and looked at him sternly.
"No! I should be sorry! I lied to you! I lied to Galmar, Wuunferth, Jorleif and Sifnar! I lied, Ulfric! I lied to everyone!" By this point I was crying. "Every single soul in Windhelm." Ulfric stood up and placed his hand on my shoulder.
"What did you lie about? It couldn't be as bad as this." He pointed to his elf research.
"I'm not an Altmer. I-I'm a Snow Elf." Ulfric backed away from me. His face held shock and sorrow.
"How...How could you lie about that, Y/n? That's not right." I sniffled and ran to his door, only to be grabbed harshly on the wrist.
"Please, do not leave me." I tried shoving his hand off of me, but failed. He got closer, making me back up against the door. I gazed up at his ocean blue eyes, and he leaned down slightly.
"I'm not upset at what you are. I feel honored to have you, a Snow Elf, working for me." I gazed at his bare chest quickly before looking back up at him. He placed his hand on my cheek, stroking it softly. He got closer, pressing himself against me.
"I..I am honored to serve you." I told him. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine softly. I kissed back, feeling him pin me to the door. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip, making me pull back. He smiled.
"I'd be more than glad to have a Snow Elf queen by my side, as well."
"I'll think about it, dear."
1313 words