Pancakes

(Sorry for all the OUAT references but this scene seems perfect for Falice. Enjoy 😀)

As every Saturday night, Alice invited Fp in her house. That's the only day they can because their children are out and still don't know about their relation.

Alice was in kitchen, preparing pancakes like every Sunday morning when Fp wake up and went in the kitchen. She only wore Fp's flannel and he had his pj pants.

"Good morning gorgeous " he put his hands on her waist and kissed her neck.
"Good morning honey " she smiles.
"Something smells delicious" he whispers in her ear.
"It's just what i do all the time"
"I'm not talking about the pancakes "
To this words, Alice turn herself so she can be face to face with Fp and kiss him. He kiss her back and the kiss become passionate as she pulls him on the table kitchen, their lips still connected. They broke the kiss to breath and look deep down in each other eyes. Any people who see them could see the sexual tension between them.

Fp brings Alice body close to him and kiss her as he puts her on the table.
"To hell with the pancakes" his hands start to travel on her body as he says that.
His kiss move down her jaw then to her neck where he starts to suck her beautiful skin as she lets a little moan. He starts to unbotton her flannel and look at her amazing body.
"You are so perfect Ali"
"I know"she giggles "but i think you're more than me" she says as she touch his chest and slides her hands up to his hair.

Alice was now almost naked and wore only her knickers but still have the flannel on her shoulders but completely open. Fp continues to kiss every part of body: he starts with her lips, her jaw then her neck, her collarbone down to her cleavage. Alice loves this the way of how she's so good when she's like this with him. Fp continues the kisses and now he is down her stomach close to her pussy. He takes of her knickers and starts to kiss then lick her pussy. Alice let a loud moan of pleasure and when he come back to capture her lips, she puts her legs around Fp waist and in the same time she puts down his pants to show him what she wants. Two second later he was already into her and make her scream his name.
"Oh Fp... Don't stop"

At the same time on the street, Hermione, a friend and a neighbor of Alice come close to her house to ask her some sugar. As usually she come in Alice's house but this time she hears loud moan come from the kitchen. She goes there to see what happen and lets a surprise scream when she sees them.
"Oh my god! Fp?" She looks confuse.
"Hermione? What are you doing here?" Alice says has she closes the flannel she wears. Fp just puts his pants.
"I just wanted to ask you some sugar but i can come later if you're busy" she looks Fp.
"No it's okay we were just making some... pancakes" Alice says it as she looks the burning pancakes.
"I think i let you alone i've lost my appetite" Fp says " I'll take a quick and bracing shower" he kiss her and go upstairs.
"Since how long are you with him?" she asks to Alice.
"Well few weeks and it's amazing " she tells her "by the way this is what you came for"Alice gives her the sugar and they start to laugh.

I hope you like it❤