The Proposal

It's been now five years that Fp and Alice are dating. They lived in Alice's house in the Northside of Riverdale with their little four years old daughter Elena.

Elena was a sweet girl and she was the perfect mix between them: she had the ocean blue eyes of her mother and the dark hair of her father.

Fp was crazy in love about Alice and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

One morning, it was Alice's birthday. Fp waked up early and got up carefully to not wake her up. He started to prepare the breakfast when Elena came in the kitchen.

"Good morning daddy" she smiled.

"Good morning El" he smiled as he putted some pancakes on the tray with a red rose. "Do you know what day it is today baby?"

"Mommy's birthday!" she said with a big smile.

"Yeah it is" he giggled to her reaction "And we gonna do a big surprise to mommy"

"Yassss. Can I give to mommy my drawing?"

"Of course" he smiled.

She ran upstairs in her room to take her drawing as FP went in his room with Alice's breakfast. He putted the tray on the nightstand then sat next to her. She waked up slowly and smiled when she saw him.

"Good morning my love" he smiled and putted some hair behind her ear to see her beautiful face.

" 'Morning honey" she had her little morning voice.

"Happy birthday Ali" he kissed her after showing her the breakfast next to them.

"Awww thank you baby" she kissed him back as she sat on the bed.

Elena came back in the room and jumped on Alice laps which it make them giggle.

"Happy birthday mommy!" El showed the little drawing which represented Alice, Fp and Elena.

Alice took the drawing and looked at it with a smile.

"Thank you baby girl" she kissed El cheek.

She putted the drawing on the bed and ate the breakfast.

"It's delicious as always Fp"

"Thanks" he smiled as he drank his coffee.

Once they all finished, Fp whispered something in Elena ear then she got up to go downstairs. During this time, FP got up and helped Alice to do it too and waited Elena to come back. A few minutes later, Elena gave to her father a little box. He took it and was a little nervous as he took Alice hands in his hands.

"Alice, since the first time I saw you, I knew that we will live together. When I dated you, this love grow inside me..."

"I love you too" she whispered and looked him in the eyes.

"... Even when our past separated I was always thinking about you. With your beautiful soul, you helped me everyday to not be crazy, to not be a drunk man like my old man..."

"And you're not like him at all" she smiled and started to have tears in her eyes.

"... And now that's we are back together, my life is so much better. I have a perfect girlfriend and a perfect little girl..." he looked at Elena.

"That's me!" Elena said with a big smile.

"Yeah that's you baby" she said as they giggled.

"... But I think that something miss us to be the perfect family so..."

FP putted one knee on the floor and opened the little box with an engagement ring inside. Her tears fell on her cheeks.

"... So Alice Susanna Smith, will you marry me and spend the last day of your life as Alice Jones? "he was still a little nervous.

" Of course I do honey"she kissed him passionately.

He passed the ring on her finger then wiped her tears.

"It's beautiful FP" she looked at the ring "I love you so much"

"I love you too Alice"

They kissed passionately then once they broke it, they hugged each other. A few minutes later, Elena joined them and they did a family hug.

 A few minutes later, Elena joined them and they did a family hug

This is Elena

And this is the engagement rings