The Night

It was 10pm when FP got a text from Alice.

«Hey the kids aren't home, would you come home? 😏»

He smiled when he saw the message and texted back.

«Of course, I'll be here in 10 ❤️»

He changed his clothes and jumped on his moto.

It's been now two months that FP and Alice are dating. The only people who  knew were their children, Betty, Jughead and Charles, and Pop. Beside them, nobody knew it. Almost every night, when one of their place is free, they sleep together.

As he said, FP knocked on her door. She opened it and smiled. She was wearing a simple red dress that putted her body in value. He came inside and took off his jacket then pulled her into a passionnate kiss. She putted her hands on his neck and depended the kiss. After a few minutes, he broke it to catch his breath. They looked into each other eyes.

"Where do we do this time? " he smirked.

"Bedroom?" she smirked back.

"Fine by me"

She took his hand and took him to the stairs. She walked on two steps to be at his height then she kissed him. He carried her in her upstairs as they still kissing. They came in the room. He sat at the edge of the bed and putted her  on his laps then unzipped her dress. At the same time, the blond girl started to unbuttoned his shirt and frowned her eyebrows.

"Why did you put a t-shirt under your shirt? It's too much clothes to take off"

"So at the morning you can keep one of them" he smiled.

"My God do you know i love you so much" she smiled as she took off his shirt and his t-shirt.

"I know" he giggled and took off her dress.

He took a look at her sexy white underwear. She pushed him in the bed and lay down on his body to kiss him. While they still kissing, she moved her hands to his belt and unbucked it. He helped her to takes off his pants. Once it's on the floor, they continued to kiss each other passionately then Alice fall on the bed and came in FP's arms and putted her head on his chest. She was in a mood for cuddles this night.

"Already tired Smith?" he giggled.

"No..." she slapped his chest playfully " But we always rush while we have the time."

"You right, we have all the time for this" he smiled ans took her in his arms.

After a moment, Alice started to kiss his cheek, his jaw, his neck. He smiled and closed his eyes to enjoy it as she maked an hickey. After a few second, she straightened and looked at him.

"I want the same Jones" she said.

"Then lay down Ali" he said as she did it smiling.

He kissed her lips softly then her jaw to her neck where he leaved an hickey too. She moaned lightly to that. Like a sort of reflexe with her, after a few second, he moved his hand to her tigh to caress it. The blond girl was more excited by that and climbed on top of him. He took again a look to the sexy cloth and started to take it off as she helped him. She lay down on his body and leaved a little hickey close to his ear after bitting lightly his earlobe.

"Don't hide this one, it's cute" she whispered in his ear smiling.

"I won't if you don't hide yours" she smiled as his hands are on her back.

"Promise"

She moved her hands to his boxer and caressed his arousal through his boxer. He looked at her and moaned lightly. She putted his boxer down and throw it on the floor. He moved his hands to her ass and he grabbed it to move her hips close to his. She kissed him roughly. She started to ride him as she let out a soft moans. He moved inside her to give her more pleasure. To that, she moaned in his mouth, biting his bottom lip. She rode him faster as he got hard inside her. During whole the time, FP squeezed her butt and helped her to rode him. They went faster as he went deeper in her, touching her G point while she screamed in pleasure. After a few second, she cum in a loud moan. One or two second later, FP follow her and cum too. She fall on his body, trying to catch her breath. He could feel her breath and rubbed her back to help her to calm down. His body was still inside her but none of them wanted to break this amazing bound so they just stayed like this.

"It was perfect as always Jones" she smiled as she putted her head on his chest.

"Only the best for the best" he smiled back and passed his arms around her.

She giggled and kissed his lips softly.

"In any case, we can't take our time" she giggles.

"How can it be possible when i have a body like this in front of me" he moved his hand all over her body.

"You right" she smiled.

"It's fell right doesn't it?" he smiled.

"Yeah it is. I'm felling so much better in your arms" she kissed his cheek "I can stay like this forever"

"Me too babe"

She had a big smile on her face when she heard the little surname he gave her.

"Fp?" she said .

"Yes?"

"Are you working tomorrow?" she caressed his chest.

"Yes i have too" he said.

"You always working Jones. We can never spend time together" she said with a little voice.

"I spend more time with you than with my own son" he looked at her.

"I know me too but I'm so good with you"

"Then let's enjoy this moment" he smiled

She smiled back and got up a bit, moving her hips a little that made them smile more.

"Are you ready for a second round?" she smirked as she moved her hips more.

"With you, always" he smirked back and moved his hands to her hips.

Alice made a slow, long and deep move that made them moan. To that, FP started to do the same and went faster. After a few second, she slowed down and kissed him before to stop ride him, missing his body immediately. He looked at her a little confused.

"What's wrong Forsythe?" she asked, having a little idea in her head.

"Nothing Ali" he smiles.

"Good I just wanted to do something else" she smirked. 

"What do you want to do?" he looked at her.

"You'll see. And don't be so impatient my lovely serpent" she smiled.

"I'm just a little curious that's all" he smiled back. 

She pecked a kiss on his lips then on his jaw to his neck. She then kissed his chest and came to his abs. Before that, she caressed his serpent tatoo smiling and kissed it.

"Apparently you still love my tatoo" he smiled and looked her.

"Yeah, it suits good on you" she smiled.

She then attacked to his abs and moved her hair on her shoulder. During all the time, he looked at her smiling. Alice was now close to his arousal and licked the little tip to tease him a little. She then started to suck him. She controlled her breath then deepthroated him. Fp moaned and once she had a regular rythme, he putted his hand behind her head and helped her to keep the rythme. At a moment, Alice did a little break to catch her breath looking him and she licked her lips before to do it again. While  Alice continued, FP got hard and was closed. He moaned more, luckily the kids weren't home, and grabbed a little her hair. A few second later, he cum in a loud moan in her mouth as she swallowed. She cleaned the corner of her mouth and came back in his arms after kissing him.

"Apparently you liked my idea" she passed her hand in his hair.

"You always have very good idea" he smiled and kissed her. "I think I couldn't do better" he giggled.

"And i'm sure of the opposite" 

She layed her head on his chest. Her breath was calm but a little irregular. This activity was more exiting for her than she thought.

"We will see later, now get some rest you need it" he passed an arm around her. 

"You want to sleep?" she smiled and closed her eyes a little.

"To be honest, yeah a little" he giggled and played with her hair.

"Me too" she smiled and caressed his arm a bit "Good night"

"Good night Ali" he kissed her forehead and closed his eyes.