The Dinner

Tonight was a special night for the Coopers family. For the first time all the family including Betty's boyfriend Jughead and his father Fp will be at the same table. For Alice and Fp this dinner will be a little strange because they're dating but no-one know it.

Alice was in the kitchen preparing a pie for the dessert when the Jones men knock to the door.
"Betty can you open please"
"Sure mom" and Betty open the door and let them enter.
"Hi the dinner is almost ready but you can already go at the table" says Alice from the kitchen.

Few minutes later, they were all around the table and eat. Alice was on the border of the table, next to her Fp and Betty were seat to each other opposite, then Jughead was next to Betty and Hal in the opposite of Alice. The dinner was really good and more than that Hal stilll didn't attack Fp and the serpents and that's a very good thing. Sometimes Fp plays with Alice feet under the table until the moment where he placed his hand on her thigh and began to move his hand close to her pussy. Alice gets up quietly:
"I'm gonna go bring back more wine i'll be back soon" to this words she goes to the kitchen.

When she takes the bottle of wine she feels a hand on her ass.
"Fp! You scared me" she turns herself to be face to him.
"I'm sorry i didn't wanted" his hands move to her waist.
"It's okay but don't do this again please"
"I promise"
She kisses him and start to go back at the table but Fp takes her arm and puts her close to him and kisses her passionately. Alice breaks the kiss.
"Fp... all my family is in the next room"
"I know but i want you"
"Meet me in your trailer two hours after the dinner. Just your son must stay here if he wants to sleep" she smiles.
"The bad girl is back as i can see" they laugh.
"I have to go they'll be worried"
"Okay. I love you Ali"
"I love you Jonesy" to this words she leaves him.

Thirty minutes after the dinner was finished.
"Mom? Dad? Can Jughead stay tonight? " Betty ask to her parents.
Alice watches Fp with a smile and answers that he can.
One hour after that Fp left the house, everybody go to sleep. It's to this moment that Alice go outside to meet her lover. She wears a serpent skin blouse half unbuttoned with her serpent jacket and a skinny jeans like he loves it.

She's now in front of his door and knock. When he opens he looks at her with desire and makes her come inside. One second after he locks the door he starts to unbuttoned her top, her jacket was already on the floor. While he takes off her top they kiss. During the kiss, Alice take off his shirt and Fp brings her to the bed and let her down so he could be on the top.

An hour later, they are cuddling in each other arms with only a sheet that barely covered their body. Then they fall asleep both of them.

Hope you like it ❤️