The Prom Bal

(This story is inspired by a rp that I do, enjoy it ☺️)

Friday night was a special night for the town. Tonight, a bal was organized at Riverdale High for all the students and, for once, the old students too. FP Jones, student in the 80's, was talking to his best friend Fred when his high school girlfriend, Alice, came one hour later after the beginning of the party.

She was dressed with a dress with a big cleavage. All the dress was in snake skin printer and she had a snake necklace. When she came in the room, everybody was speechless: the Northside queen decided to come back to her roots.

She went right to the bar then Fp came to see her.
"Hey Alice, you come back to your origin as I see" he looked her up and down.

"I just wanted to be myself for once" she said while she was drinking a shot. "But I see I'm not the only one who dressed like unusually" she was checking his suit.

"Yeah well, if I came with my usually clothes it's gonna be a little weird, don't you think?"

"I'm just not getting used to see you dressed like this. By the way you look good inside" she smiled.

"I can say the same for you Cooper"

She rolled her eyes when she heard how he called her.

The minutes passed and this two were still talking together. Hal Cooper, her husband, was watching them. As he didn't like Fp and her wife getting close, he decided to go see them. He touched Fp's shoulder to tell them he was here. Alice rolled her eyes when she saw him.

"What do you want Hal?"

"Can we talk a second, please?" he gave to Fp a dark look to tell him to go, which he didn't do of course.

"We'll talk at home later, okay? And let me enjoy this party for once"

"I want it now Alice" he insisted on the word 'now'.

"She told you later, now leave us" Fp entered in the discussion calmly.

"You don't have to tell me what to do, it's between her and I"

Fp got up to face him.

"Fp sit down please, it's okay" Alice said to him to try to calm him.

Hal hates Fp since high school and so Fp. This little tiny talk pushed Hal to punch him on the face. Fp, who's pretty good at fight, gave him his punch back to all his strength.

"Stop it" Alice said as she came between the two men "And get out Hal. Now"

Hal went away because he didn't want to do more drama.

Alice sat with Fp and they noticed that everybody watched them so Fp said.

"We may should go on the corridors, it will be more calm"

"You may right but what about the kids?"

"They're gonna be fine don't worry"

To this words, they went in the corridor. Alice noticed that Fp's lip was blinding so she took off the blood with her thumb.

"I'm sorry about Hal, are you okay?" she asked him.

"It's nothing, I'm fine. And to be honest, I always wanted to do that to him" he giggled a little and looked into her blue eyes.

"By the way it was a nice punch, Jones" she smiled at him and came closer.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it" he smiled back.

She putted her fingers on his face and caressed the mark on his face. Their faces were close as he putted his hand on her hand. They stay like this a few seconds then he kissed her. She didn't do anything and moved closer to him to kiss him better. They kissed hard for a few minutes then Alice broke the kiss and looked at him and giggled.