You're different|child! Naruto x child! Reader

Here's some naruto characters x reader one shots for naruto lovers
#! I don't own any of naruto characters (or pictures )

🎵✖🎵✖🎵✖🎵✖🎵✖🎵✖🎵✖

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) was running through streets of konoha people, who recognized her would smiled and waved to her, being the granddaughter of 3rd hokage ofcourse people would treat her with respect. (Y/N) stopped in front of her favorite ramen shop; Ichiraku ramen.

She grinned and took a few steps toward ramen shop but stopped as she saw a little boy around her age with golden hair was stood not far from her.

She recognized him, he was Uzumaki Naruto the child who everyone hated even (Y/N) mother told her to stay away from this kid. (Y/N) stared at Naruto for a while, finally making her decision she walked up to him.

"Hey there" she waived to him. Naruto looked to shock to respond she just look at the beautiful girl in front of him.

"Ne ne...why are talking to me?" Naruto asked

(Y/N) titled her head. "Why not?"

Naruto looked at his feet. "They hate me" his voice was so sad. (Y/N) felt so bad for poor boy she smiled brightly at him and said "They're stupid... I don't hate you"

Naruto's eyes lit up. (Y/N) held her hand out,

"My name is Srutobi (Y/N), wanna be friends?"

"Sure. My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I'm gonna become hokage one day, believe it" he particularly shouted in her face. (Y/N) giggled and take his hand and dragged him into ramen shop, Naruto blushed as he felt how her hand was soft and warm.

"So as a way to show my respect to future hokage I'm gonna treat you for ramen" (Y/N) said as she smiled at him.

They both ordered their food and waited patiently.

Naruto look over (Y/N), she was too busy chatting with Ayame to notice Naruto's gaze.

For the First time Naruto felt a warm feeling in his heart,

'She's so kind. You're my first friend (Y/N)-chan, I gonna protect you with my life dattebayo' he thought while smiling.

After finishing their food they hangout for the rest of the day and when sky start getting dark naruto walked her home.

"Arigato Naruto-kun today was so fun" (Y/N) said while facing him

"Yea I had fun too dattebayo" Naruto answered honestly.

"Let's hang out again tomorrow"

"Sure" he grinned.

(Y/N) kissed him on cheek and befor Naruto could react she run inside her house.

Naruto stood there blushing like crazy, he touched his cheek and start running toward his house.

He knew from that moment that he's life would be way better with (Y/N) around him, she was different.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Sorry if it's wasn't as good as you expected.
This is my first one shot series, hopefully it will get better in future 😁🖐