Wait for me | Sasuke x reader

3rd POV

It was a very peaceful day in konoha, people were walking through streets happily, merchant were shouting and trying to sell their goods to villagers.

Nobody seemed to be in a rush, well... almost nobody. A certain (h/c) girl was running like a mad girl.

"Noooo he's leaving the village today... I should tell him befor he leaves " (y/n) said as she ran toward village gates but was disappointed when she only saw Sakura and Kakashi.

"Where is Sasuke-kun?" (Y/n) panicked

"You're late again (y/n), Sasuke-kun left already" Sakura said.

Kakashi smiled knowingly "if you hurry up you can catch up with him "

(Y/n) took a deep breath and start running.

'Please don't be too far ' she thought

On her way she saw Naruto.

"Hurry up (y/n)-chan you can do it" the blonde shouted after her. (Y/n) smiled and continued.

But nothing....Sasuke was nowhere to find. (Y/n) leaned against a tree and sit down, she hugged he kneels and her eyes began to water.

"Damn it...he's gone..." (y/n) muttered

"I thought you didn't want to see me"

She almost jumped out of her skin, she couldn't believe it she wasn't that late. She run toward Sasuke and hugged him. She was surprised when he hugged her back.

"I was disappointed when I didn't see you with Kakashi and Sakura" Sasuke said in a low voice.

(Y/n) was shocked, 'does he mean it?' She tought

She backed away a little and stared into his onyx orbs.

"W...why?"

"Because I wanted to tell you something befor I leave"

Her heart was pounding so hard that she was sure Sasuke could feel it she glued and waited for him to speak.

Sasuke's POV

'She's so cute' I thought with myself while looking into her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"I love you (y/n)"

"Ehhh?" She said with a socked expression on her face.

"I said I love you dobe"

'Wait...what?...she's crying?....doesn't she like me?...' my thoughts were interrupted by a crush bone hug

"I love you too Sasuke-kun"

3rd POV

Now it was Sasuke's turn to be shocked.

"Really?"

(Y/n) blushed and nodded shyly. Sasuke smiled, not smirk or a small smile, a actuall smile graced his features.

He move his hand and cupped her cheek, caressed it softly. They stared into each other eyes before they lean and kiss each other passionately, after awhile the need of air forced them to break the kiss.

"Will you wait for me?" Sasuke was first one to speak

"Ofcourse I will, but only if you promise you'll comeback to me" (y/n) with red cheeks

"I will" Sasuke smiled

"I better get going now... take care (y/n)" Sasuke said as poked her forehead and then started walking.

"Be safe Sasuke-kun " she shouted after him the smile on her lips never faded.