Lady of Uchiha | Madara x reader

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and my older sister were sitting next to our grandmother in the chashitsu* as she was telling us a story about our honorable clan's history, Hayashi clan.

{A chashitsu (茶室, "tea room") in Japanese tradition is an architectural space designed to be used for tea ceremony (chanoyu) gatherings}

"...and that's how we've been fighting for centuries alongside our ally, the Uchiha clan." She smiled kindly at us then averted her beautiful (e/c) orbs outside of the window. She then looked at me and start brushing my hairs,

"(Y/n) did your parents talk to you about your marriage?" She asked.

"Yes grandmother " I looked down. Yesterday I was informed by my parents that Tajima Uchiha had purposed me for his elder son, Madara Uchiha. I know we were close allies with Uchihas and it was my duty to provide power for my family by marriage, but marrying someone I didn't love was something that I really didn't want.

"I know you're scared my child, I was scared to" she smiled when I looked at her.

"When I was younger, one day I was informed that I have to marry Hayashi clan's heir, your grandfather. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to marry him but I wasn't brave enough to say that. But, when I met him," she paused for a moment, a small smile gracing her features.

"I knew that I was in love with him" she finished her story, waiting for my reaction.

"You think I'll fall in love with this Madara guy?" I asked not believing her, I'm already in love with someone.

"No, but I want you to give him this chance, not only him give yourself a chance too and your family " she poured some tea into three cups. Slowly bringing her cup to her lips, sipping her tea.

"I heard he's really handsome and strong" my sister  Kana who was silent all this time spoke.

"I don't care if he's handsome or not... I don't want to marry him"  I said while standing up and head out of the room, tears falling down on my cheeks.

'Why can't just see I'm in love with another man? Do they even care? Ofcourse not, how stupid I can be?' I thought as I made my way to the woods, not caring if my family gonna be worry.

After awhile I reached my special spot, even when I was a child, whenever i was sad or angry i would've come here, to surrounded by all of these tall trees, laying on soft grass and gazing at the beautiful sky.

I even met him here, I don't know what he was doing here but I'm glad to be able to see him....

"What are you doing here?" My thoughts were interrupted by a deep voice, I smiled to myself and turn around to look at him, standing there with his long raven hair, folding his arms in front of his chest.

"I can ask same thing to you" I said as I made my way to him, warping my arms around him.

He returned the hug but something about him wasn't right, his body was tense.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" I asked looking into his eyes. He was never that type of person to show emotions but now I could tell he was sad.

"I...I have to tell you something..." he said. His voice lower than before, he let go of me and sat down on a thick broken tree trunk, I followed him and sat beside him.

"Me too..." I said, looking at my feet, feeling ashamed to tell him my marriage news.

"But before that...aren't you gonna tell me what's your name after all???" I teased, trying to lighten up the whole situation.