Chapter Fourteen

I can't believe I got accepted into college. I can't wait to tell mom about it. She must be really proud of me. I think this is the best gift I could give to her. For all the hardship she's been through. Had to deal with my stupid attitude. One more, I can't wait to tell Jinyoung tonight. I want to see his reaction. He always gives the best reaction ever. Dear sun, can you make the day over faster? I can't wait to see his angelic smile and hear his beautiful laugh. Dear moon, can you make the night longer? So that I can spend more time with him.

Jaebum cringed at his words. Since when he got all these cheesy words? Since he met Jinyoung. Yes, Jinyoung had to take the blame for making Jaebum like these. He was so excited to meet Jinyoung tonight. They made a promise last night.

A few knocks were heard at the front door and Jaebum jogged slowly to it. When he opened the door, Jackson jumped straight into his hug, clinging to him like a koala. Since his friend always did this every time he's excited, Jaebum already got used to the weight.

"Dude, we're college students now!" Jackson yelled at Jaebum's ear.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Now get off me." Jaebum said.

"What are you waiting for? Let's celebrate it! It's gonna be lit!"

"Let me change my cloth first." Jaebum said, walking to his room.

"How can you still not ready when I already told you on the phone- "Jackson's rant got cut when Jaebum shut his door.

Jaebum shook his head at his friend's behavior as he took off his t-shirt. Sometimes he wondered, how could he hold himself against Jackson for all these years? I mean, okay he did beat the hell out of Jackson a few times because he always got on Jaebum's nerve. But here they were, still friends. Guess that's what felt like to have a friend.

---

Right now, they were in the mall. Jackson went all out on spending the money his rich family had. Meanwhile, Jaebum on the side, just fine with just window shopping. Maybe he wanted to celebrate the same achievement that Jackson got but he didn't have the same bank account that Jackson possessed.

"Dude! We're shopping together not all by myself with you being my assistant." Jackson said.

"Nah, I'm fine. I don't really need anything at the moment." Jaebum shook his head.

Jackson narrowed his eyebrows and grabbed a sweater. He placed it on Jaebum's abdomen, measuring it.

"What are you doing?" Jaebum asked.

"Buying you shit." Jackson grabbed another sweater.

"I said I don't need anything at the moment." Jaebum insisted.

"Do I look like I care if you need anything or not?" Jackson raised his eyebrow.

And Jackson continued spoiling his friend with all the things that indeed Jaebum didn't really need it. He brought the latter sweaters, shirts, pants, bags and even accessories. It was plural for everything because Jackson didn't only take one. Next, they stopped by the shop that sold suits and tuxedos. The tailor seemed to be familiar with Jackson because the latter got served like a king in that shop.

"I want a tuxedo for him." Jackson said to the tailor while pointing at Jaebum.

"Can you just stop?" Jaebum grabbed Jackson's arm.

"What? You will be marrying Jinyoung. Of course, you're gonna need a tuxedo for it." Jackson casually said. Jaebum dumbfounded.

"I don't even ask him out yet. We're only met two times!" Jaebum blushed.