Christmas Day

*Sabrina's POV*

I'm a senior now and the year is going great.

I have good grades, great friends, and a wonderful boyfriend. Yes I have a new boyfriend.

It took me a very long time before I could even think about dating again.

I'm still not completely over Bradley, even though its been almost two years, its just no guy could ever compare to him. But I had to move on.

My boyfriend's name is Chase, he is a great guy and we've been dating for almost six months now.

I talk to Bradley every now and then but not that much. It kinda makes me sad that we just drifted apart like that.

We are currently on Christmas break. It has been pretty cool not being in school.

Actually I'm pretty much done with school. I have all my credits so I only have to go half the year.

A little while after Christmas break this semester is over. Then I'm done and don't have to go back till graduation.

Oh did I mention that Rowan and Peyton go out. They are s'ute.

----

"Hey baby" Chase says then gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi" I smile

"I have a surprise for you"

"Oh really?"

"Yep" he pulls something out of his pocket. "This is for you" he opens it and it's a gold bracelet with our names on it and a infinity sign.

"I love it" I give him a kiss "thank you, but why didn't you wait for Christmas its only two days away"

"I just couldn't wait. Plus I have a different Christmas present for you"

I just smile and we sit on the couch and cuddle.

~Christmas Day~

Today my whole family is coming over. We are in the middle of opening presents. Then there is a knock at the door.

"Ill get it" I say. I walk to the door laughing over something Sarah just said.

When I open the door I stop laughing. I stand there shocked.

"Bradley?"

____________

Alrighty so yep this was the first chapter of dissss book. I hope you liked it. It was short ....sorry