Three Days

*Bradley's POV*

I'm driving down the road, its pouring outside. I'm crying... A dear runs out in front of my car. I hit the breaks. I look to my right and see headlights coming fast, right towards me.

Then I wake up.

I'm glad that was a dream. Woah, it felt so real. Crazy.

I get up and get ready.

______

"Lets go shopping" Sabrina says

Boring.

"Alright. Only because I need some new shoes"

She smiles.

We get in the car and head to the mall.

*Sabrina's POV*

I didn't tell Bradley, but I've been getting messages from an unknown number. They keep telling me to watch out and break up with Bradley if I know what's good for me.

Unknown number- you need to break up with him before he gets hurt.

Its probably Chase. Why is he doing this?

I try to just ignore it, but its bothering me.

Just calm down Sabrina.

-----

"How does this look" I ask

"You look beautiful in everything" he says

I roll my eyes and laugh. "I need a girl's opinion. You just won't cooperate"

"Well why you change, Ill go grab us some pretzels"

I change back into my clothes and put them back on the rack. I turn around and someone pushes me against a wall.

Its Chase.

"You have three days to break up with him. Or I will hurt him, Sabrina. I want you back, and I always get my way" he whispers in my ear

He backs away "three days" then he runs out of the store.

My heart is pounding and I'm scared to death. Bradley walks back in with two pretzels.

"are you okay" he asks concerned

I nod "y-yeah why wouldn't I be"

"Good. So are you ready to go"

"Yeah"

-----

2 days later•

Its been two days since I saw Chase at the mall. I swear its like everywhere I've been I see him.

When I see him he mouths how many days I have. Today I saw him outside my window, standing in the street. He mouthed 'one day' then left.

I'm so scared for Bradley. I have to do it. I can't let him get hurt.

~~~~

"I love you so much" I say to Bradley "just remember that"

"I love you too baby" he wraps his arms around me "you know one day... I'm gonna make you Mrs. Perry" he moves a piece of hair out of my face "you're gonna be the most beautiful bride"

This makes my heart flutter. But why does he have to say this. I'm the worst person ever... I'm gonna have to break his heart. To keep him safe.

I hate myself so much.

*Bradley's POV* (break up day)

I think something has been bothering Sabrina. She hadn't been herself lately. I wonder what's up.

"Sar, do you what's up with Sabrina"

"what do you mean"

"She just hasn't been herself lately"

"I don't. Go kiss her that usually makes her feels better" she laughs

"I'm serious, Sarah"

"Look Bradley ....I don't know. Just ask her" she says then walks away

*Sabrina's POV*

Today is the day. I have to break up with Bradley. Maybe I can pretend but not really do it.

My phone vibrates

Unknown number- today is the day sweetie
:) break little Bradley's heart. Or ...Ill have to get rid of him another way :)

Unknown number- oh and do it at the park. Cuz I'm gonna need proof. See yah at the park in 30 minutes

No. I can't. But its the only way to keep him safe.

"Lets go to the park" I say to Bradley

He grabs his keys and we go to the park.

I look around for Chase but I don't see him.

"Sabrina, are you okay" Bradley asks "you haven't been yourself lately. Is something bothering you?"

He puts his hand on my face. But I move it away.

"Bradley... I can't do this anymore" I say slowly

I see Chase in the distance, watching me.

"I think we need... to ....ummm"

"Don't do this" he says

"We need to break up. I love you but...its not working out"

" Sabrina you can't do this. I love you" he gently grabs my hand

I pull it away and shake my head. Tears form in my eyes.

"I think...I think it'd be best." I look at the ground "I think it'd be best...if you went back to Florida"

*Bradley's POV*

My heart is shattering. What did I do? We were fine earlier. Now everything is falling apart.

"Sabrina no. Please."

"I'm sorry Bradley" she kisses my cheek softly and walks away

"SABRINA!" I yell after her

She just keeps walking. I fall to my knees and cry.

What just happened. Why did I lose her.

I look up and she her and Chase in the distance. He looks at me and smirks, then walks away.

Something isn't right here. She wouldn't go back to Chase. I need to find out what really is happening.

And I'm not leaving until I do.

THE END.

nah I'm just kidding.....

//////

Sorry guys..... maybe Brabrina isn't suppose to happen. I mean, we dont want Bradley to get hurt......it was the only option. 

Don't hate me. I mean, at least he is safe now.....yeah he is safe.