Nothing...

*Sarah's POV*

Bradley just kissed me. Why?

I thought he liked Sabrina... oh no. She cannot find out about this.

I don't know why but when he kissed me I felt all tingly inside.

Does that mean I liked it? No. It can't.

*Bradley's POV*

I don't know why I kissed Sarah. But I think I liked it. I don't know...

This was all a mistake. Now both sisters probably hate me.

I walk up to Sarah's door. She answers.

"Sarah I'm sorry. I got caught up in the moment" I say

"Its okay"

"Can we talk..."

"I guess" she comes back outside and closes the door

"Well... I kinda liked ...the kiss" I say

"I...think I did too"

"Does this mean we like each other" I ask

"I don't know... maybe if we kiss again and feel something then yes if not then no"

"You are right...okay"

"But not tonight... I'm still processing that first kiss"

"Ha same" I give her a hug goodnight and leave.

*Sabrina's POV*

I feel really bad for saying that stuff to Bradley. It's not his fault my relationship is messed up. Its mine because I still ....I still love Bradley and tomorrow I'm gonna tell him.

I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in"

"Here I found this. Your name is on it but it doesn't say who its from" my mom says and hands me a wrapped gift

"Thanks"

This must be the present from Bradley.

I open it and its a old picture of us. We look so happy. I smile at the picture.

There is something else in here too. Its a letter. I open it and read it, it says

Dear Sabrina,

I flew out here to see you. You probably have a boyfriend now, I mean who wouldn't take the chance to have a beautiful and wonderful girlfriend like you. I might move back out there but I'm not sure. I hope you like the picture, it was my favorite of us. I just wanted to let you know that I still love you. I will always love you Sabrina.
                                    ~Bradley

So he does still love me. He also said if it was meant for me to find this, I would. So this must be a sign saying we should be back together.

I'm so happy now. I need to apologize but Ill do that all tomorrow.

~next day~

*Bradley's POV*

Its early and Sarah's parents just left for work. Sabrina is still asleep and its just me and Sarah. Its not really awkward because we decided not to let that kiss effect our friendship.

"Want some bacon" she asks putting a plate of bacon infront of me

"Yea thanks"

After I eat we go and watch TV. I sit next to her. I'm tired of waiting I need to know if Ill feel anything.

I look at her, put my hand on her face and gently kiss her. She kisses back.

We pull apart. It was a good kiss but I felt nothing....  this is good

*Sarah's POV*

I wonder when Bradley is gonna kiss me. I wanna know if I'll feel that tingly feeling again. I could have felt like that because ...I mean who wouldn't feel tingly if they were kissed by someone they've never kissed.

And just as I was thinking that Bradley and I look at each other, he puts his hand on my face and kisses me.

I feel nothing, no sparks, no fireworks, ... this is great

"Anything? " he asks

"Nothing at all" I smile

He smiles "this is great. I didn't want anything to effect our friendship and I still love Sabrina"

"Yeah and I want you two together " I say

"Last night was just one of those caught up in the moment things yah know"

"Yeah I think the same thing"

*Sabrina's POV*

I think Bradley is here. I'm gonna go downstairs to tell him I still love him.

I walk downstairs and I see the worst thing possible.

Tears form in my eyes and I can't stop them from falling. I run back upstairs.

I cant believe what I saw. Bradley just kissed Sarah...and she kissed back.

/////

So Sabrina saw Bradley and Sarah kiss.
Its a good thing that Sarah and Bradley don't like each other.

but how will Sabrina react to thing...will Brabrina ever happen?

Idek bruh.

Hope you liked it.