Chapter 1

"In a world where good clashes with evil...." The narrator began, who's voice sounded awfully familiar. 

"A overconfident tomboyish leader..."

"Hey!" Kali's voice said.

"Two very obnoxious twin siblings..."

"Take it back!" Brock and Ann's voices demanded angrily. 

"A geeky school girl..." 

"I'm not geeky, I'm nerdy" Teeders spoke out in protest. "And none of us are even kids anymore. We're adults"

"The love of my life, and future fiancee..."

"Don't make me kill you!" Cynthia's voice threatened the narrator.

"And one dashingly handsome man, your's truly...." The narrator continued, revealing to be David. 

David then suddenly got all dramatic while he continued his narration to the story. 

"We were sent down from the heavens to battle an evil force, NOT EVEN THE MOST POWERFUL OF BEINGS COULD STOP IT! AND!-"

"Uh, David?..." Kali suddenly interrupted him. 

"Can we please just leave the narrating to Mal?" She asked. "This is her story after all"

"Yeah, this is just becoming sad to watch" Teeders agreed. 

"Not to mention stupidly annoying" Cynthia and the twins added. 

"Okay, okay, fine..." David sighed, before mumbling under his breath about his friends. "Fun suckers...." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are shown that it's morning, and the sun was shinning down on a beautiful castle out near the ocean. 

"Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it?" 

"I'm Mal, daughter of Maleficent. And this is my home"

"It wasn't always..."

"I was born on the Isle of the Lost, where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good"

"That is until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance. And so, four villain kids, the V.K.'s, came to Auradon, including me"

"Long story short ,Ben is the king now, I'm his girlfriend, and we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new V.K.'s who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever afters, too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a big and very important day for all the VKs on the Isle. There were flyers everywhere saying that Mal and her friends were going to pick some lucky VKs today to get the chance to come to Auradon. Everyone was all excited, getting their applications ready. 

The four main VKs, Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos soon came to pick the new VKs they were bringing to Auradon. 

There was also Dr Facilier's oldest daughter Ciara who was with them. She had been Carlos's best friend since they were kids and always enjoyed being around each other. 

The dark voodoo girl was proud of who she was and wanted to follow in her father's footsteps. She was also the youngest in the group, which meant that Mal and the others were very over protective of her, especially Carlos. 

Even though it looked to be very much that Carlos and Ciara were dating now, they still had a very close brotherly and sisterly like bond between each other. 

The five VKs soon broke out in song, telling all the new VKs to get ready as today was the day where their lives would change forever. 

All the VKs did know one thing... It's good to be bad!

Mal, Ciara and the others soon came up onto the balcony to announce who was getting to go to Auradon Prep while the crowd of VKs cheered from below. 

Ciara's two younger sisters, Freddie and Celia, happened to be in the crowd. 

"I can't believe this day has finally arrived" Evie began while the crowd cheered some more. 

"I honestly wish we could take you all with us" Evie told the VKs. "And some day, very soon, maybe we can" 

"Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times. You're going to be so sick of us" Mal said. 

"So sick of us" Ciara added. 

Everyone then laughed to that as it was a joke. 

"Can I get a drum roll, please?" Mal then asked. 

The Vks were soon stomping their feet to sound like a drum roll for suspense. 

"First, I would like to begin, with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizella, my sweet, sweet friend. My Dizzy" Evie started off. 

Dizzy squealed with excitement while the rest of the VKs applauded for her as she went up to join Evie and the others. 

"Next, the son of Smee" Carlos took his turn, before smiling to some twin boys who stood by Captain Hook's right-hand man, Mr Smee. "Come on, Squeaky!"

The shy boy quietly walked up to Carlos and hugged him while the crowd cheered. 

"And there's no way we're splitting up the twins, so get over here, Squirmy, come on!" Jay said, while Smee encouraged his other son to go up and join the others. 

"And last, but certainly not least," Ciara began. "We all picked these two because we all agreed that they could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class" 

Ciara soon smiled as she pointed out to her two sisters. "Give it on up for my sisters, Freddie and Celia!" 

"We're back" Celia and Freddie both smirked while the crowd cheered for them. 

Ciara smiled as her two sisters came up to join her and hugged them. 

"We'll be back for you guys next week, okay?" Carlos told the new VKs who'd be joining them soon at Auradon Prep. 

"So pack your stuff" Jay added. 

"Where are we going?" Mal, Evie and Ciara soon asked the new VKs. 

"We're going to AURADON!" Dizzy, Freddie and Celia all beamed while the rest of the VKs on the Isle all joined in with them and cheered and applauded.

This was the start to one epic and final adventure with our favorite VKs....