Chapter 2

Back at Auradon Prep~ 

Our long time favorite adventure kids, or as they'd rather prefer to be called now as adventuring adults, had just arrived in Auradon right on time for the ceremony.

With them was Ari, the princess of Arendelle, daughter of Kristoff and Anna, and future heir to Arendelle's throne. She along with her aunt Elsa were also known for being spirit protectors of the Enchanted Forest. 

Ari's always been a lot like her courageous, loving mom. Always making sure everyone has equal opportunities here at Auradon Prep. She and her aunt were also very close. Elsa's been there for her niece since the day she was born, helping her control her fire powers and everything. 

And soon a very important day came in the fiery princess's life, as she was now old enough to go to Auradon Prep. That's where she met Mal and the VK's and surprisingly, they all soon became really good friends. Then on their last adventure, they dealed with Ursula's evil daughter Uma and Hans's son Harold, who Ari blasted away with her magic and they haven't heard from him since. 

It's clear that Ari loved her family very much and would protect them against any threat in Auradon. However there was still just one problem... Uma was still on the lose which left everyone worried, especially Mal and the adventure kids. Mal even wished she could do a dragon flyover, which she obviously didn't have the time for today. 

"Any sign of her?" Ann asked the others as they were walking towards the ceremony. 

"Nothing" Teeders shook her head in reply. "The jaquin scouts haven't seen anything either" 

"Plus Moana's daughter Malia, King Triton and his mer-people have looked everywhere too" Brock added. 

"I think if Uma was up to something, we'd know by now" David mentioned. 

"No, David, remember we know how villains think. Uma's going to wait until our defenses are down and that's when she's gonna strike" Kali explained to her friends. 

The gang was pretty worried, taking extra super precautions. 

"Don't worry about it for now, guys. Lets just enjoy the ceremony" Ari told the adult adventurers, as they had now arrived at the ceremony. 

They came by to see everyone at the school gathered outside and getting ready for the ceremony. Ari soon smiled once she spotted her family. They had come to Auradon just for this special occasion.

Ari soon ran to her family, embracing them, glad they were here. 

"Guys!" The adventure kids beamed at the Frozen gang, happy to see their old friends once again. 

Elsa and the gang had been skeptical at first when Ben made a proclamation to bring the VKs over here, but now had fully come to expect Mal and the others as their own and were glad even more VKs were finally getting the chance to come here to Auradon. Although they didn't like Uma. 

"Ah, adventure kids, so great to see you all again" Elsa greeted with a smile. 

Brock sighed just a little, reminding Elsa. "Your highness, we keep telling you, we're not kids anymore"

"Okay," The ice queen laughed a little. "I'll stop calling you kids, as long as you just call me Elsa" 

Everyone than laughed at that. Elsa and the rest of the family were so proud of Ari for standing up for what she believed in, by supporting Ben and helping him bring more VKs over. The adventure kids were also proud of Mal and the VKs for how far they've come since they chose to become good. 

"This is so exciting" Anna said, as the ceremony was about to begin. 

"Yep" Kristoff agreed with his wife.