Chapter 3

On the Isle~

The adventure kids were with Mal and the others, picking up the new VKs. 

Smee hugged and kissed his twin boys goodbye as it was time for them to go. 

"Alright, boys" Jay told the twins, taking one of them. "Let's hit the road"

"You're gonna see him soon, okay?" Carlos told the other twin as he took him. 

Everyone was packing up everything while the new VKs said goodbye to their families. 

"You guys ready?" Ciara asked her sisters. 

"Yes! More than anything!" Celia replied eagerly. 

"Can we hurry it along, please?" Cynthia asked the others, wanting to get off the Isle as soon as possible. The other adventure kids rolled their eyes to their cowardly fashionista friend. 

"Okay, everyone" Kali told the gang as it was now time for them to go. 

"Let's go and do this" Ben smiled to the gang. 

Everyone soon got in the limo and started to leave while the crowd cheered and waved goodbye to them. 

"You guys are going to love Auradon" Ann smiled, telling the new VKs. 

Evie and Dizzy were soon talking about how she'd have to try everything once they got to Auradon, like eating ice cream and go swimming. The two friends squealed in excitement. 

Carlos offered one of the twins some chocolate while the other was up front with David and Jay, just starring out at the road looking a bit nervous. 

"Great grip" Jay said while the twin was holding tightly onto his arm while he was driving. 

"You play sports?" David then asked the twin. 

Ciara was sitting in the back with her sisters, Mal, Ben and the others. 

"So I seriously have to take a class called Remedial Goodness?" Freddie asked her sister and the rest of the gang. 

"Yep," Evie nodded. 

"There's a two hour exam about smiling" Ciara added to her sister. 

"No!" Freddie said in shock. 

"Smiling's super important in Auradon" Teeders informed Dr Facilier's more mischievous daughter. 

Celia was then showing her deck of cards to Ben, waiting for him to choose one. Ben took a card before giving it back to Celia while she did her magic. 

"You're going to be a wise and brave King" She predicted with a smile. 

"He already is" Mal told Celia while leaning in close to her boyfriend. 

"See? The cards never lie" Celia smirked, before holding out her hand. 

Ben soon realized what Celia wanted and took out his wallet, giving her a dollar bill which made her beam. 

"That's my little sis" Ciara smiled to Celia proudly. 

Meanwhile, back in Auradon~

Ari was with her family, all smiling in happiness as they were watching the big TV screen with the rest of the cheering crowd while the event unfolded.

"The only reason they should be opening that barrier is for putting Uma back in," Queen Leah huffed. "Not letting more villains out"

The adventure kids smiled, happy to have new VKs finally getting the chance to come to Auradon. Everything was going so well...