Chapter 1, UA Entrance Exam

Your POV

"Alright" You said.

"Wait? You're okay with this?" Shigaraki asked.

"It's to help you guys and plus... Maybe some hero could help with my emotion problems" You said "I don't need their help, but if they can it'd be nice".

"You can't be nice to the heros" He responded.

"I can't feel this 'happy' and 'nice' stuff... Remember?" You replied.

"Fine... Just go. You're going to be late for the exam" He said.

You suddenly felt something hit your face. You took it off and saw it was a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"There, now you won't wreck your good clothes, kid" Twice said.

You were silent but nodded. You went to your room and changed. You then ran to UA for the Entrance Exam.

"Huh... This place is bigger than I thought" You said slowing your pace down.

You were now walking and you could feel everyone's emotions. Fear, doubt, courage, and... anger? That's strange. Why would someone be angry. You shrugged it off and walked to the, as Shigaraki called it, "Opening Ceremony".

Time Skip!

"All I need to do is get enough points to get into the top class... This should be easy" You said standing away from the others.

"And begin!!!!" You heard Present Mic yell.

You walked through the opening.

"See!!! She gets it!!! The rest of you!!! Go!!! Run!!!" He yelled.

You walked around looking at robots saying random things to destroy them. Then you stopped when you saw a giant shadow.

"Oh... It's the zero pointer" You said looking up.

"Run!!!" Someone yelled.

"Get out of here!!!" Another yelled.

"Why are you standing still!!!" Someone behing the Zero Pointer yelled.

You raised your hand at the giant robot and said "Explode". The whole robot exploded into many pieces. The pieces started scattering til you said "Connect". All the pieces formed in a pile infront of you.

"That was easy" You mumbled.

"No way..." Someone said.

"How did she do that?" A girl asked.

"THAT'S IT!!! TIMES UP!!!" Present Mic yelled.

"Oh, nice. I think I got about 60 points" You said.

"60 points!!!" A lot of people yelled.

With the Teachers

"That girl is really something..." Midnight said.

"The whole time she showed no emotions... No fear for anything" Nezu said.

"I wonder..." Aizawa mumbled.

"Nezu? I would like her in my class. Even if she didn't get enought points. Though I'm sure she did" Aizawa said.

"Alright" Nezu said.

Your POV

You walked back to the bar and opened the door. You were instantly dragged in and examined for wounds by Twice.

"She's fine" Twice said.

"Did you expect me to be dead?" You asked.

"No, I wanted to make sure you were okay" Twice replied.

"I told you she would be fine. If anything maybe one scratch" Shigaraki said, sitting at the bar.

You quickly hopped over the counter, since Kurogiri wasn't there, and made Shigaraki a drink.

"Before you say anything. We are villains. We break the law" You said.

"Fine... You sure are annoying" Shigaraki said.

"That's my job" You responded.

1 week Later

"Look, Y/n, you got first place" Twice said.

"I did?" You asked.

You looked at the list of names to see you did get first, with 97 points.

"You got 57 villain points and 40 rescue points" Shigaraki added.

"Nice... Next up is, Katsuki Bakugo. With 77 villain points. Depending on his quirk he could make a good villain" You said.

"Keep an eye out for potential villains" Kurogiri said.

"I will" You replied.

The End!

I hope this chapter was okay. I've been busy, so I don't have time to write.

Final word count=613