Chapter 2, First day

Your POV

"Remember you can't tell them about your two other quirks" Shigaraki said.

"How can I hide being emotionless?" You asked.

"Fine... Just not your past memories one" Shigaraki grumbled.

"Wow... You're really annoyed at me" You said.

"He's just worried" Kurogiri said.

"Worried?" You asked.

"You'll experience it soon" Twice said.

"Well, I'm going to get on my way. I'll try to absorb some emotions for today" You said walking out the door.

'So... I'm going to a hero school' You thought 'Mom, dad... Are you mad at me for being a villain?'

Time Skip

"Get your feet off the desk! That's disrespectful!" You heard a male yell.

"Oh... 1-A, my classroom" You said.

You opened the door to see a lot of students.

(Forgot to mention you take Kouji's spot in class. Sorry if you like him, but I have a plan for this. He was the only character that I didn't need for it)

"You were the girl who got 97 points!" Some boy with red hair said.

"You took down the Zero Pointer like it was nothing!" A blonde haired boy, with a black lightning bolt, said.

"Yes, that was me" You said emotionless.

You walked to the open seat behind the red head and sat down. You layed your head on your desk and yawned.

"I'm Kirishima Eijirou!" The red head in front of you said.

"Kaminari Denki" The blonde haired boy said.

"L/n Y/n" You said.

"You okay? You have no emotion in your voice" Kaminari asked.

"It's a down side to my quirk" You replied.

"So, you can't feel emotions?" Kirishima asked.

"No, I can't. I can feel other people's, and when I do I can show that emotion myself" You said.

"That's cool!" Both boys said in amazement.

"If you're here to make friends leave" A voice said.

You looked at the door to see... a Caterpillar? (I showed my mom that episode, and she asked if his power was turning into a Caterpillar)

"Oh... A pro hero as our teacher" You mumbled.

You knew alot about heroes. You made a list of heroes for the League. Mostly because you were the only would who wouldn't disintegrate, make it disappear, or mutiply, a phone for research.

You didn't pay attention. You stayed in your seat til everyone stood up. You grabbed a unform from your teacher, Aizawa, and walked to the changing room.

Time Skip

"Oh, I got first again" You said emotionless.

"How can you still be emotionless? You got first!" An... Alien? asked.

"I don't feel emotions..." You replied.

"Maybe I could..." You mumbled.

"Aizawa-sensei. Erase my quirks" You said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I want to see if my emotions will come back" You stated.

"You sure? It might not work" He said.

"I want you to try" You replied.

His hair stuck up and you started crying, no, bawling actually. He quickly stopped erasing your quirk, but you were still crying.

"Shit! What did I do!" He yelled.

Kaminari and Kirishima ran up to you. They looked at eachother as if asking what to do. Kaminari grabbed your hand and you felt his emotions. Worried, happy, excited. You calmed down and stopped crying.

You looked at Kaminari and hugged him.

"Thanks..." You mumbled, still feeling a bit sad.

So, you learned one thing... Never let Aizawa erase your quirk. The strange thing was you could still feel sad... You pushed it aside and finished the day. Kaminari helping you when you read other peoples negative emotions.

To be Continued!

Final word count=599