Chapter 8, I'll Tell Them

Your POV

"You bitch!" You yelled, kicking the bar door open.

"I almost was followed here! I got yelled at by several Pro Heroes! I almost died! Two times let alone! You're so lucky my emotions are fake right now!" You yelled.

You slammed the door shut to the bar and glared at Shigaraki, who wouldn't even glance at you.

You sighed and walked to your room. You packed up a backpack worth of clothes and your laptop. You walked into the main area of the bar and looked at Shigaraki.

"I'm being forced to stay with some friends so I'll be back Monday after school" You mumbled.

You waved to Twice who was being extremely silent for once. You walked out and walked to the arcade you and Kaminari went to.

"There you are! I thought you could have got hurt! Or caught in the villain attack!" A voice yelled.

You looked up to see Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima. The alien girl, Mina Ashido, was with them too.

"Ah. I'm being forced to stay with you guys. I was wondering why the place was so familiar. Why did you text me as an unknown number though?" You asked.

"Yep! And if I remember correctly I still owe you for that. And I used Mina's phone" Kaminari said.

"You took her on a date! And never told us!" Mina yelled.

"It wasn't a date-" You started.

"A way to repay me for something... Nope! It was a date!" Kaminari said smirking.

"I regret agreeing to doing this" You mumbled.

"Me too. Dealing with loud people won't be peaceful" Sero agreed.

"At least we'll get along with being silent" Kirishima added.

"You're both equally loud" You mumbled.

You tried to move, but your crutch landed funny and you fell face first.

"Y/n!" Kaminari yelled.

He quickly helped you up and sighed.

"You need to me more careful" Kirishima said.

"That's the first time you said my first name Kaminari" You said, positioning your crutches so you could stand correctly.

"I-I- Uh...." Kaminari mumbled.

"He's blushing!" Mina cheered.

"Kaminari? What's the emotion your feeling called? It's strange and I've never felt that emotion unless I walked by a couple or something like that" You asked.

"Ha! He's being called out!" Sero yelled, laughing.

"I'm so confused" You said.

Kaminari was just panicking in his head while the others were laughing.

You randomly saw a younger Bakugo and turned around.

"Oh. We're stuck with you too?" You asked.

Bakugo grumbled.

"I'll take that as a yes" You replied.

"What's wrong with him?" Bakugo asked, gesturing to Kaminari.

"He's in love!" Mina and Sero said.

"Love?" You asked.

"Girl! I need to teach you things!" Mina yelled.

"Okay?" You responded.

Time Skip

It was about 7 pm and you were all just talking about random stuff.

"Wait... Why am I with you guys again?" You asked.

"We're friends! Friends hang out! And you're hurt so we want to make sure you're okay!" Kirishima cheered.

"I wouldn't call us friends" You and Bakugo said at the same time.

"Huh?" Everyone else replied.

Just tell them! Break their hearts! Have some fun!

I won't....

By the way! You never learned my name! It's Snow!

(Had to add myself sorry. If Snow is your name feel free to say Winter instead)

"Snow huh?" You said aloud.

"L/n you okay?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah. Also call me Y/n. I like it better. That goes to all of you" You said.

Just tell them!

Snow. Shut up

Maybe I won't

"You sure? First names are for people who are close and stuff like that" Mina said.

"You called us friends so why not" You replied.

"Yay!" Mina yelled.

Friends? Who new you could get friends!

You're not helping. I'm trying to get my emotions back.

Should of just said so! Blondie can help with that.

Bakugo or Kaminari?

Kaminari dip shit!

"Hey, do you guys have a voice in your head?" You randomly asked.

"No? Why?" Sero asked.

"No reason. Someone from my past just popped in my head and I remember them saying they had a voice in their head" You said.

Nice cover up. Now I'm going to take over for a few. Shatter their hearts

Snow's POV

I stretched. Finally back in control of a body.

"She lied about that. I'm the voice in her head, Snow" I said, yawning.

They all laughed, exept Bakugo.

"Nice joke" Sero said.

"Why do you think she has multiple quirks?" I asked.

They all stopped laughing.

"My quirk is her powerful quirk, she gained that when a shot was injected into her blood stream, resulting in me being reborn. Her emotionless quirk is her own" I said, not saying about Y/n last quirk.

Let me out!

Jeez, have some fun

"W-Wait, you're s-saying-" Mina started but stopped.

"And jeez, Kaminari just fucken say it to her. If you wont I will" I said.

Kaminari blushed and froze up.

"And Y/n, since you can hear me I'll tell them your secret if you don't let me share this body or get me out some how" I finished.

I smiled, "Until next time".

To Be Continued

Final Word Count:876