Chapter 7, Thank All-Might...

Your POV

You still had your eyes shut, not like you could open them. You heard someone yelling your name. No, not one, several. You twitched your hand telling them you were alive.

"L/n!" Someone yelled.

You tried opening your eyes again, it worked. You looked up to see Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima looking at you.

"H-Hey... Guys" You mumbled, about to sit up.

"No! D-don't move! I don't want your heart stopping again" Kaminari said, panic in his voice.

"Where are we? And why do I feel electricity going through me?" You asked.

"Outside of the USJ. You saved us some time so we could get out" Sero said.

"While we were getting out we found you on the floor. You got shot in the heart" Kirishima added.

"I used my quirk to restart your heart, but we have to get you to the hospital" Kaminari added.

"Don't take me to the hospital... Yaoyorozu? Can you make me some bandages?" You asked, sitting up feeling no pain.

"Huh? L/n! Lay back down! We can't have you bleeding out!" She yelled, running up next to you.

"I'm fine. I just need something to wrap up my wound" You said.

"Lay down" Bakugo said, pushing you head down toward the floor.

"I'm fine" You groaned.

You then felt a ton of pain.

"Shit!" You yelled.

"That's why we told you not to move!" Kaminari yelled back.

"Kaminari just fucken shock me already!" You yelled.

"That will kill you!" Sero screamed.

"No shit! It's what I want!" You screamed back.

Someone hit you over your head and you passed out.

This won't last forever

I know...

Kaminari's POV

"Bakugo! What was that for!" I yelled.

"Hey! Create chick give me some bandages!" Bakugo yelled, ignoring me.

"Boys, get! You'll just be perverted and check her out while she's knocked out" Jiro said, pushing us away from L/n.

"Don't want you being perverted to her" Yaoyorozu added.

"Yeah! This is a girl's job!" Ochako pitched in.

"We can patch her up and bring her to the hospital, Kero" Tsuyu said.

"We got this, don't worry!" Hagakure added.

"Yeah! We'll make sure she's okay" Mina added.

I looked at them and nodded.

"Thank All-Might... They have this covered" I mumbled.

Time Skip

"Where the hell are they" I mumbled, pacing back and forth.

We all had to go to the hospital to make sure we were all okay. The only real casualties were L/n, Deku, and Aizawa. The girls haven't come back yet from their check ups. So here I am, pacing around waiting for their answer to see if L/n is okay.

"Calm down dunce face" Bakugo said.

"I can't help but worry. She saved us by giving us some time to get out and fight" I responded.

Then the door opened and the girls walked out, L/n with them, using crutches to walk.

"L/n!" I yelled, running up to her examining her for wounds.

"She came with us against our will. We told her to stay but she said no" Yaoyorozu said.

"I'm fine. I just got shot" L/n replied.

"That would have killed anyone" Sero mumbled.

"I did technically die... Twice" L/n added.

"She died while in surgery but they brought her back. And she did die at the USJ but Kaminari brought her back" Ochako said.

"That's right. I have to thank you for that so... Thanks Kaminari! For saving my life" L/n said, a small hint of happiness in her voice.

"No problem" I responded.

"Now, where is Aizawa? I need to tell him something. Actually any teacher would be nice" L/n said.

"Why do you need a teacher?" Sero asked.

"To talk about the League of Villains" She responded.

It got silent, really silent. L/n grumbled and started to walk to the doors, having to use the crutches.

"Fine. I'll find a teacher myself" She mumbled.

"H-Huh? Wait up! I'll come with!" I said, following the girl.

"Sorry Pikachu. This is about something personal" She said leaving.

"Personal? Having to do with the Villains?" Kirishima asked, to no one in particular.

"I'll ask her about it later... Maybe she'll actually get out some of her emotions by talking to a teacher" I mumbled.

"Well, we have to get back. I know that's were L/n would have went" Mina replied.

To Be Continued!

Final Word Count:745