Chapter 26

*WARNING* mentions of blood! skip if you want :)

"Look," Klaus pointed, as we all walked into the quiet bar. There sat Luther by himself in the middle of the room.

"Leave me alone, guys," Luther sighed.

"Give us a minute," said Diego, sitting next to Luther.

"Okay. Come on, children. Maybe they'll brood each other to death," Klaus said to both Five and I. Five and I just rolled our eyes at Klaus and leaned against a table a ways away from Diego and Luther.

"Look, Dad was wrong to lie to you. To all of us," I heard Diego say. Luther and Diego continued to talk until Luther jumped up.

"You should of led with that! Jesus Christ," he yelled before running out the door. Five grabbed my hand suddenly and ran after him (along with Diego and Klaus behind us).

"Stop grabbing my hand," I said to Five, as we were running.

"Sorry," he responded, before letting go. We ran to the car and hoped in. Five driving (for some reason), me next to him, and Diego, Klaus, and Luther squeezed in the back.

"Why do you always have to sit next to Five? It's super tight back here," Klaus complained to me.

"Because Klaus, just because", Diego responded for me. I looked at Five and shrugged. I guess I do always sit next to him (i'm so oblivious wHaT).

"Hey. Can you go any faster?" Luther asked Five suddenly.

"Ask me again, and I'll burn you with the cigarette lighter," answered Five, dully.

"Damn," I mumbled, not actually surprised by Five's bitterness.

Five continued to drive until we reached what supposedly is Harold's grandmother's house. We all got out of the car, Luther running inside ahead of us.

"Allison! No!" I heard him shout in front of me. I couldn't see inside because of how enormous his shoulders are.

Finally, i got inside to see a huge puddle of blood next to Allison's unconscious body.

"What the hell?" I asked. I took another look at Allison. Her neck was cut strait across, she looked dead. I stepped backwards, only to fall into Five's arms. I looked up at Five to see him just as shocked as I was. I stood up and hugged him, scared for Allison. He hugged back, looked over my shoulder and Allison again. He then hugged back even tighter, scared also.

Klaus and Diego hovered over Luther, who was hugging her and sobbing. I broke away from the hug and went straight outside. I didn't want to look at her anymore, it made me sick to my stomach. Five followed me outside.

I sat on the stairs, my head in my hands. "Hey, she'll be alright," Five comforted me, as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"I hope so," I responded. We continued to sit like that, waiting for the rest to come out. After two minutes, they did. "What are we going to do now?" I asked.

"Take her back to the Academy. Mom will help her, I know she can," Diego explained .

"How are we all going to fit in the car?" asked Five .

"Maybe we could put Allison in the trunk?" Klaus suggested.

"Klaus! We can't do that!" Luther exclaimed.

"Well we can't have her sit next to one of us!" Klaus shot back. It was silent for a few seconds, until Luther spoke up.

"Fine, we'll put her in the trunk. But Five, you better drive faster this time," Luther said.

"Okay, okay, I will," Five sighed, taking the keys out of his pockets. I then sat in the car, not wanting to help put Allison in the trunk. Five got in after me, sitting next to me in the driver's seat.

Once we were all in the car, Five sped off to the Academy. As soon as we got there, everyone jumped out of the car immediately.

"Come on! Let's go!" Five exclaimed.

"I don't think she's breathing," said Luther, running to the back and picking Allison up.

"If we don't get her upstairs, she's going to die," Klaus said, panicking. I ran ahead of them to open the door. Five did the same.

Luther carried her upstairs and into the infirmary that was installed into the Academy. He laid her on the bed, Mom coming in immediately.

She started looking for signs of sever damage. "She suffered a severe laceration of her larynx. One of you will need to give blood," Mom told us.

"I will," Everyone said, but me.

"I'm doing it," said Luther.

"I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine," said Pogo, which caused Five and I to laugh a little.

"Hey don't sweat it, big guy. I got this! I love needles," Klaus said, patting his arm.

"Master Klaus, your blood is...How shall I say this? Too polluted," Pogo responded.

"I'll do it," Diego spoke up. Mom pulled out the needle right in from of him, which caused him to fall over unconscious.

"Stick him," said Pogo. Mom the shewed the rest of us away. We left the room and went downstairs, Diego followed shortly after.

"The bastard that nearly killed our sister is still out there, with Vanya. We need to go after her," said Diego.

"Vanya is not important," Five cut in.

"Hey that's your sister. A little heartless even for you, Five," I said.

"I'm not saying I don't care about her, y/n, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us," Five snapped. "Harold Jenkins is our first priority."

"I agree. Let's go," said Diego.

"You guys count me out," Klaus started, "I mean, you know, no offense or whatever. It's just...I kind of feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me, so..."

"You're coming," said Diego.

"No, no, no. I mean, I think we can all agree that my power's...I mean, it's pretty much useless. I'd just be holding you guys back," Klaus tried to explain.

"Klaus, get up," said Five.

"Make me", he said back.

"Klaus if you don't come with us right now, i'm going to tell everyone what you're thinking about, and I don't think you want Diego and Five to know," I threatened. Klaus looked at me, surprise and/or terrified.

"Fine, fine, i'm coming," he signed.

"Nice job, y/n," Five smiled.

"You don't have to thank me," I joked.